"I was badly sick and on antibiotics 10 days out with Nate" Conor Mcgregor

Agreed. If you're well enough to collect the paycheck, shut up and fight.

So is Nate guilty of the same exact thing for making even more excuses, in fact, the second he lost the rematch?

And btw, Conor didn't say this until long after their rematch. Nate made excuses the second he lost.

So is Nate guilty of the same exact thing for making even more excuses, in fact, the second he lost the rematch?

And btw, Conor didn't say this until long after their rematch. Nate made excuses the second he lost.

Considering mcgregor's coach made excuses after the first fight, its only fair

What does one have to do with the other?

Because he didn't want to sound like a sore loser. Is that so hard to understand?

Sounds like a sore loser and he's making excuses.

It means Joe is talking out of his ass just like Mcgregor's knee was falling off against Mendes.

Rogan was the first person to reveal this publicly almost a year after their first fight. Conor never said anything about it until recently when people asked if what Rogan said was true.

Yup, this is old news, but you know it makes Sherdog mad as fuck hahaa

Proof is in the pudding. Pudding being Nate's face in the rematch.

0.jpg

And Nate was injured going into the 2nd fight with a fresh efficient Conor who barley edged out the W

I guess we need NastyNate vs The Nefarious round *tree then
Nate shamelessly complained about dealing with injuries during camp right after he lost. Conor offhandedly mentions how he was sick 10 days before the first Nate Diaz fight over a year later.

I guess his body was not ready; good thing he's got that "pot of excuses" handy.

Back