"I was badly sick and on antibiotics 10 days out with Nate" Conor Mcgregor

And Nate was injured going into the 2nd fight with a fresh efficient Conor who barley edged out the W

I guess we need NastyNate vs The Nefarious round *tree then

I'm tired of the constant excuses in MMA, if you have an injury or illness that's serious enough to affect your performance then either don't fight or be prepared to keep quiet about it afterwards. It's absolute bullshit to go in to a fight with a built in excuse ready to go if you lose, it's not fair to your opponent. With how much work and sacrifice fighters put into preparing for a fight they should be able to fully enjoy a victory and not have their opponent trying to discredit their win with excuses.

With how much work and sacrifice fighters put into preparing for a fight they should be able to fully enjoy a victory and not have their opponent trying to discredit their win with excuses.

Yeah, I'm sure Nate is devastated.

Lmao.

Show us that fake prescription

According to Sherdog experts Brazilians are the only ones that make excuses after a loss

Conor and Nate had full training camp who won? Nate was busted up. Nate just caught Conor on 10 days notice. Conor outclassed him when he got prepared, no excuses Nate could not repeat it.

Getting brutally finished in the 2nd round >>>> Majority Decision

Nate Diaz is winning the rivalry and this is coming from someone who likes both

Also knee '80% torn'.....

{<hhh]

cage work isnt part of outboxing someone
conor clearly showed the better boxing in both fights. nayt only ever found noteworthy success when conor was gassed and/or pushed against the cage
You brought up the fatigue and being pushed against the cage, last time I checked conditioning and fighting against the ropes or cage affects your striking or defense.

You brought up the fatigue and being pushed against the cage, last time I checked conditioning and fighting against the ropes or cage affects your striking or defense.
nayt is the better boxer because he only ever found significant success when conors back was against the cage

LMAO. ok.

I'm tired of the constant excuses in MMA, if you have an injury or illness that's serious enough to affect your performance then either don't fight or be prepared to keep quiet about it afterwards. It's absolute bullshit to go in to a fight with a built in excuse ready to go if you lose, it's not fair to your opponent. With how much work and sacrifice fighters put into preparing for a fight they should be able to fully enjoy a victory and not have their opponent trying to discredit their win with excuses.

Hey, news flash, hermetically sealed sportsmanship is a bygone virtue. It's impractical.

You can't just stand there saying you were 100% and he was "the better man" if you felt you were impaired in some way. Antibiotics is no joke, as many athletes can attest. That's why when you are given an interview, if you're asked what went wrong, you tell your side of the story.

Nate I heard was injured during his training camp as well in the 2nd fight. These little things do matter and are part of the discussion in MMA. They will never die and they are ALWAYS relevant.

This is a different angle from the very gutsy, almost cartoonish notion of years past that we expect to see "who's better" out of who wins.

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
That was truly a night to remember.

#NateBless

nayt is the better boxer because he only ever found significant success when conors back was against the cage

LMAO. ok.

Was he against the cage when he got rocked then decided to panic wrestle?

Back