"I was badly sick and on antibiotics 10 days out with Nate" Conor Mcgregor

this has been known since it happened...

but also legit lol @ TS saying nayt outboxed conor

Rogan was the first person to reveal this publicly almost a year after their first fight. Conor never said anything about it until recently when people asked if what Rogan said was true.

<DisgustingHHH><{Heymansnicker}><{CMPALM}><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}><36><{1-69}><Kpop775>

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrre.

Conor knows he is about to take another L so he wants to prep his excuse game.

I love the it's true because Joe Rogan said so McGregor worshippers.

They will probably say Mayweather was on steriods after. <{1-1}>

Nate was sipping margaritas in cabo 10 days out...

lol Conor is vying with Ronda for the sorest loser spot.

No, and no
conor clearly showed the better boxing in both fights. nayt only ever found noteworthy success when conor was gassed and/or pushed against the cage

He still had a lot of the same problems in the second fight either way, he just did a better job of persevering and managed to get to a decision (which he should have lost).

yeah but i bet you guys believe nate when he said he was injured and falling on purpose to bait conor to the ground in the 2nd fight right? lmao

conor is clearly on a different level when he's fresh, it's just a shame his cardio isn't that good.

30 seconds more in that 2nd fight and Conor would've tapped again only this time because he got lupus three days prior to the fight.

conor clearly showed the better boxing in both fights. nayt only ever found noteworthy success when conor was gassed and/or pushed against the cage

Fatigue and cage work isn't a part of mma?

Of course. But he was inefficient with his energy, but won't say he was sick?

At least saying the inefficient thing is knock on himself and his prep and performance, not an excuse. His approach was his choice, if he was sick that's not.

Back