I want to see Gsp vs. Hendricks 2

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone wanted to see this anticipated rematch years in the making?

Not anymore. GSP didn't want it for some bizarre reason after their first fight and Hendricks is done now and GSP isn't the same either.

Anyone wanted to see this fight happens?

I'm sure Golden Boy Promotions can make this a possibility.​

lmao

Have you SEEN Hendricks lately?

Dude looks like the creature that ATE Hendricks.

giphy.gif

Lmao GSP absolutely destroys Hendricks, especially if it's under USADA testing

The worst version of GSP we'd seen in years (post-ACL surgery) still beat prime Hendricks

This would've been interesting if Hendricks had made a go of it at middleweight, and worked his way to #1 contender position at the same time St-Pierre defeated Bisping, but alas, he's not what he used to be.

Only if it's in the bare knuckle boxing org. Johny went to.

In the best performance that Hendricks ever put on... I still gave GSP the fight. I wouldn't want to see it now.

that would be such a pussy move to call out Hendricks like 8 years later, after hes fallen off a cliff....

I will maintain until the day I die Johny won that fight. He may have shot himself in the foot taking the last round off, but he still won...........he was fucked over even harder against Lawler too.

its no wonder he fell off. How do you train and stay as motivated after being railed raw for the belt on two separate occasions?

obligatory

9dbe6ab96a181b777d888d5bf62fe3e5.jpg

gN9JYe8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Johny-hendricks-GSP_vice_670.jpg

^^GSP's body language and facial expression screams "fuck, I lost this one. There goes the belt and my streak"

Last edited:
Back