I want to see Gilbert Yvel fight In Bellator!

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Man this guy was such a killer .. he’s currently riding a three fight win steak ... he recently stopped Rico Rodriguez with leg kicks which was brutal. If you haven’t seen it Che k it out. With the right match ups we will be entertained ya heard Bellator?

do you think he'll be down to fight Roy Nelson on a four day notice?

I already stated this in an other tread. But i like the idea. Let him first win the Road Fc GP and after that we can see how he will handle better opponents in Bellator.

do you think he'll be down to fight Roy Nelson on a four day notice?

Yeah that's the only way Yvel is fighting in a big organization like Bellator or UFC again. He's on a bit of a streak though with many years in between but it's possible.

Yvel vs Nelson make it happen this Friday

Sure, but if I am not mistaken, he can not get a license to fight because of his history of being an asshole.

That being said, I would love to see him in Bellator too.

Sooo he can fight in the states for ufc but cant any where else?

Sooo he can fight in the states for ufc but cant any where else?
When was his UFC fight?
If I am not mistaken, he needs to get a special permit for every fight in the us. That is why he is fighting abroad. That might have changed now, but I don’t know.

Seems you know something about this matter?

Sure, but if I am not mistaken, he can not get a license to fight because of his history of being an asshole.

That being said, I would love to see him in Bellator too.
I believe that was only with the Nevada Athletic Commission. Almost all of his fights between 2009-2012 took place in the U.S.

I believe that was only with the Nevada Athletic Commission. Almost all of his fights between 2009-2012 took place in the U.S.
I hope you are right, but I think I read somewhere last year that it is because of struggled with getting a license that he fights abroad. I might be mistaken.

Still, I doubt we get to see him somewhere else until the Road FC tournament is over. It is a winnable tournament for Yvel, so he probably focuses on that. They Are supposed to pay very well.

Yvel disappointed me in the ufc. Thought he was going to ko jds back in the day lol

He's fighting in a Grand Prix for 1 million and he's pretty much the favorite now, so Yvel going to Bellator won't be happening anytime soon.

Man if he would today pull of some sick shit today in bellator like he did in the early 2000s like ko ing the opponent and then ko ing the ref, he would get more hype than jon jones ever had. And he proofed against don frye that he can poke in the eye which seems to be a perfectly legal move now.

Back