I want to give a gorilla steroids

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
While reading the heavies thread about 5 HW's vs 1 gorilla and enjoying myself, I saw a pic of an obviously jacked gorilla and had a thought...What could a gorilla become if it was fed huge doses of TRT/HGH/Tren/dbol, much more meat than they usually eat, and trained to follow a strict compound muscle building routine?

Normal male human
attachment.php

Male human on enhancement+strict routine training
ronnie-coleman3.jpg

No gear, normal low protein diet, no training
b416e8311f74b511514102e90aebee8e.jpg

+enhancement/routine=??????

aGRXV1K_700b.jpg

These can be in the B group

I was at the zoo today actually. A fuckin caged gorilla would fuck up 5 pro mma fighters without hesitation. Just watching those apes move is impressive. They're beasts.

Out of all the animals I saw at the zoo today, I was most impressed with the gorilla. They're just so athletic and explosive.

What could a gorilla become if it was fed huge doses of TRT/HGH/Tren/dbol, much more meat than they usually eat, and trained to follow a strict compound muscle building routine?

Something like this.

blog-myostat-bull.jpg

Good luck getting him to perform compound barbell exercises. The other apes arent as coordinated as we are.

Maybe get him to use only weight machines. Motivating it might also be hard.

Ood fact: Gorilla peepees are like 1.5" erect on average.

Brb taking all deir femalez.

While reading the heavies thread about 5 HW's vs 1 gorilla and enjoying myself, I saw a pic of an obviously jacked gorilla and had a thought...What could a gorilla become if it was fed huge doses of TRT/HGH/Tren/dbol, much more meat than they usually eat, and trained to follow a strict compound muscle building routine?

Normal male human
attachment.php

Male human on enhancement+strict routine training
ronnie-coleman3.jpg

No gear, normal low protein diet, no training
b416e8311f74b511514102e90aebee8e.jpg

+enhancement/routine=??????

Need be ill help you fund this much needed for humanities sake experiment.

big_gorilla_flex_by_blathering.jpg

Need be ill help you fund this much needed for humanities sake experiment.

big_gorilla_flex_by_blathering.jpg

fascinating picture. this is what Im talking about. we can achieve this, and who knows what will be possible with the results. maybe an army of super gorillas to go to war in stead of human soldiers?

Brilliant idea actually. Can we put him in a boxing gym and see how he does? Just shave him and tell everyone he's an up and coming heavyweight.

why if it breaks out if it's cage and rapes you TS? Then what?

Back