I want to dress better (fashion brahs gtfih)

The majority of guys on Sherdog wear suits like this on the left, and don't wear proper fit clothing it makes a big difference
Suit_Comparison.jpg

8171886_orig.jpg

More examples of guys who don't wear proper fitting suits and dont realize they are making a fool of themselves

poorlyfittingsuits.jpg
LOL at the second last guy. Must suck for that to be the best you can do, when you take the footwear into consideration.

If it has not already been suggested, the mighty Fedora should be added to your sexy wardrobe.

Last edited:
for office wear, tailored suits and pants are a pain in the ass (and balls) to wear
A well tailored suit is never a pain to wear, if the tailor is good he makes the fit good that you can move around in it, if its squeezing your balls the tailor is bad.

or are you just talking about fitted slim fit suits off the rack? cause tailors who alter suits will make sure that the suit doesn't ride up when you sit down.

LOL at the second last guy. Must suck for that to be the best you can do, when you take the footwear into consideration.

Sadly not only did he borrow his Granpas suit, it also looks like he took his sister to the dance

I like to wear boots, slim fit jeans(black, grey or regular blue denim) and a plain tee(white, grey, black or burgundy), polo or button shirt and leather jacket if I'm casual, blazer if I'm going fancy.

All depends what you want your style to be, Pinterest is good for inspiration.

8aa6f6987bed3a2ad6661ebfd244cb52.jpg

Holy crap thats Tom Keen from the Blacklist! :eek:

Get some black Hugo Boss

tkuniform.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back