I want to dress better (fashion brahs gtfih)

Rock this and the bitches will come a running

25141-socks_sandals_opinion.jpg

I read everywhere that you should buy a brown pair of shoes for your core wardrobe, what I'm wondering though is how formal should they be? Like the first or second pic?

17v0554_2d_0002_org.jpg

01276003_2d_0002.jpg

The second one; it is appropriate for more occasions than the other, which is a sneaker.

Rock this and the bitches will come a running

25141-socks_sandals_opinion.jpg
Everyone looks like they're running compared to the slip sliding around in the socks and sandals combo.

Last edited:
Is it possible to use that kind of shoe for like dates and stuff? I feel that kind of shoe looks so formal

No girl will ever think you're dressed too nicely.

Always better to be over dressed than be under dressed.

Double-cuff shirt and a good pocket square instantly set you apart when you are in a room full of suit & ties.

Cookie-cutter version
guide-to-french-cuffs.jpg

I always heard you want to pair your shoes with your belt, but here's a chart coordinating shoes with pants.

shoe_pant_guide.png

Purple shoes? This a list for pimps and Prince?

Speaking of style changes, I get that sneakers can pull down your look but I think youth culture is never out of style and I think dressy sneakers are well-accepted, especially if you're more concerned with comfort throughout the day.

TS -- the main rule for shoes is they much always be clean and well-kept.

Americans have got it in their heads you can judge a man by his shoes (as with fingernails), so it's definitely an area to pay attention and maintain. You can almost say that the rest of you can look like a tattered, wrinkled calamity but all is forgiven if your shoes are on point.

Good chart.

But yeah, shoes and belt should always match as well.

As for athletic shoes, sneaker-style shoes like Chuck Taylors or Stan Smiths are the only ones that I wear with pants. There's just no need to wear big clunky trainers with pants and look like a damn football coach prowling the sidelines.

If you want to go casual without being sloppy, desert boots are perfect

desert-boots-men-brown-desert-boots-mens-street-style-emvwyoq-.jpg

1. Get yourself a few nice pairs of pants - khakis, dark jeans, dark blue/gray dress pants.

2. Button up shirts, whatever colors/styles that you prefer. Buy a couple of nice polos too, (Ralph Lauren/Lacoste are my go-to)

3. Get a couple of nice pairs of dress shoes, and there are some nice stylish sneakers out there. Brown shoes always go with a matching belt.

You're welcome dawg <GinJuice>

All you need to know is that the trend now is skinny everything. Skinny pants, skinny shirts, skinny ties, skinny shoes (if they exist), etc. get a skinny hat and grow a skinny mustache too.

OP, as someone who knows jack shit about fashion, my fashion advice is #1, make sure whatever you buy fits you properly.

Learn to be a nazi about sleeve/pant length, neck size, whatever. You can buy the most expensive shit in the world, but if it doesn't fit properly, you'll look like a hobo.

A lot of you guys have no clue at all.

Some people don't care about how they look though. Guys who have no style knock dudes with style

Dudes with style also get laid a hell of a lot more

Theres nothing worse than trying and failing to have style though, just going something inoffensive beats that every time.

Back