I want to dress better (fashion brahs gtfih)

Nesruk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've never cared much about clothing but I've decided that I want to improve my fashion game. Any of you know good blogs or websites where you can learn the basics and get some inspiration and tips?

Just go to the store and find some nice calvin klein and ralph lauren polo clothes.

Slim fit is whats in right now. Slim fit jeans/shorts.

If its cold I prefer a nice sweater, and of its hot ill rock a nice t shirt.

Always get rounded neck shirts, no v necks.

If your jeans are too long get them tailored

If you use hair gel, get the kind that dries and you cant really tell its there.

There is a few tips

Look at the guys who you think have good style. Try on clothes that mimic that style. If good, go to checkout. If not, select new people as your models. Rise and repeat until satisfied.

One thing a out fashion. It goes out of style every year. No point in trying to keep up. Dress simple but clean

Just go to the store and find some nice calvin klein and ralph lauren polo clothes.

Slim fit is whats in right now. Slim fit jeans/shorts.

If its cold I prefer a nice sweater, and of its hot ill rock a nice t shirt.

Always get rounded neck shirts, no v necks.

If your jeans are too long get them tailored

If you use hair gel, get the kind that dries and you cant really tell its there.

There is a few tips
hes not gay bro

A few years ago I decided to start dressing betters. I got some basic tips from Reddit. Here is the basic guide. It is basic but helpful. You can expand from there once you've found your style. THere are some okay YouTube videos too.

Fortunately for men, dressing well is fairly easy. It doesn't take me any longer to get dressed now than it did when I really didn't put much effort into dressing, and you get a better response from people.

Pinterest, brah!
Search for "fall fashion for men" and see what comes out. Also, make sure that you buy clothes that fit you right.

Fit and finish are the end game, not brand.

Tailor your clothes, keep your hair under control, match the belt and the shoes and do whatever kind of exercise you need in order to stop being a flapping blob.

Smile, brush your teeth, don't hunch, wear deodorant, go easy on the lotion.

Jeans and obscene death metal shirts.

That's High Fashion™

Jeans and obscene death metal shirts.

That's High Fashion™
hot guy starter park:

obscure band tshirt. even better if it's a black metal band from the 80's/90's. true, grim and kvlt
leather jacket and/or a black plain hoodie
skinny or slim feet jeans
chelsea boots or plain black unoffensive shoes.

hot guy starter park:

obscure band tshirt. even better if it's a black metal band from the 80's/90's. true, grim and kvlt
leather jacket and/or a black plain hoodie
skinny or slim feet jeans
chelsea boots or plain black unoffensive shoes.

Mayhem is coming soon with original members. Someone's getting stabbed.

Mayhem is coming soon with original members. Someone's getting stabbed.
euro & dead are rising from the dead? that IS fucking grim

tumblr_nq1ywwvp4z1tnqzz0o1_250.gif

euro & dead are rising from the dead? that IS fucking grim

tumblr_nq1ywwvp4z1tnqzz0o1_250.gif

I said "with original members", I didn't say "with the original lineup". But yeah that would be trve as fvck.

find a tailor and go to ask andy or style forum

thats it

I hear good things about Goodwill: Good luck.

everydaythrift2.jpg

tumblr_mihqoixvp81s5it2uo1_500.gif

Back