I want to be honest.. (Khabib's fan)

Tell that to Conor fans lol they live through him and they act like anything Conor achieves it becomes their achievements as well. They act like the money he makes is theirs and they prance around the forums bragging about another man's bank account.

I suppose I'll tag @notori0us1 in here because this applies to the triggered manlet.

I've got 2 folders for Conor fans and Khabib fans for post fight salty popcorn whoever wins. You just made it into my Khabib fan folder, cheers TS popcorn bless.
You should add an anti Conor fan folder and add me to it :D

Hardly. Conor already had an embarrassing loss and bounced back immediately taking it on the chin, doing media, and fought again a few months later. Is more popular than ever. Conor has actually beat world class fighters; Rousey was a hype job fighting B-level fighters.

Team Takeover.

Kevin Lee vs Khabib is 50/50

I definitely like Lee to beat Conor though

Kevin Lee can take a round or perhaps even two but could easily be caught in that time and would definitely be caught when he starts to slow down even though Conor would also be slowing.

Kevin Lee would have a better engine at 170 where he wouldn't be cutting 40-50lbs of water and would have a great run there seeing as though he's still young and still improving his all round game.

Kevin Lee can take a round or perhaps even two but could easily be caught in that time and would be definitely be caught when he starts to slow down even though Conor would also be slowing.

Kevin Lee would have a better engine at 170 where he wouldn't be cutting 40-50lbs of water and would have a great run there seeing as though he's still young and still improving his all round game.
Fair enough, but I don't think Conor is as tough as Barboza, or has as good of a gas tank. Kevin Lee's top game is 100X more punishing that Diaz's and he's a way better wrestler than Alvarez.

I think he takes Conor down early, beats the 'fight' out of him, and Conor would be dead tired by the end of a brutal 1st round beating. The take him down again and finish him in the 2nd round with G&P or a choke.

Conor - has a chance while standing. I'll say it's around 20% chance of winning. He could catch Khabib with an uppercut or something. It's a true 2 outcome fight. Either Conor by early KO or Khabib via late rape.

Ferguson - has at least 50% chance. Great cardio, scrambles like a mad man and can push Khabib to work like never before. Also he is legit crazy so even if you break his arm he will keep on fighting.

Lee - maybe 20% chance because he will wrestle Khabib and you are just fucked in that scenario. Also Lee doesn't have heart, he is good while he is the hammer but when he becomes a nail then he crumbles. Khabib will break his will fast. Also Kevin didn't fought a good wrestler in his life.

Kevin Lee is a bum compared to Khabib. He is nothing special, that is why he has 3 losses already and many more to come. Conor's wrestling may suck but his standup is arguably the best mma has ever seen and him knocking out Kabib is a lot more likely than 10%. I still believe Khabib will absolutely maul Conor and his chin may hold up even if he gets tagged a couple of times. The most I'd be worried to see him against is Fergusson because that man has zero quit in him.

Conor - has a chance while standing. I'll say it's around 20% chance of winning. He could catch Khabib with an uppercut or something. It's a true 2 outcome fight. Either Conor by early KO or Khabib via late rape.

Ferguson - has at least 50% chance. Great cardio, scrambles like a mad man and can push Khabib to work like never before. Also he is legit crazy so even if you break his arm he will keep on fighting.

Lee - maybe 20% chance because he will wrestle Khabib and you are just fucked in that scenario. Also Lee doesn't have heart, he is good while he is the hammer but when he becomes a nail then he crumbles. Khabib will break his will fast. Also Kevin didn't fought a good wrestler in his life.

This is pretty close to what I think.

Fair enough, but I don't think Conor is as tough as Barboza, or has as good of a gas tank. Kevin Lee's top game is 100X more punishing that Diaz's and he's a way better wrestler than Alvarez.

I think he takes Conor down early, beats the 'fight' out of him, and Conor would be dead tired by the end of a brutal 1st round beating. The take him down again and finish him in the 2nd round with G&P or a choke.

Kevin Lee does have a very good top game but brutal would be quite a stretch. I agree that Edson is tough but has to be because he often makes mistakes, such as rushing Kevin Lee after Edson landed that kick, ultimately squandering an opportunity to finish Lee and winding up on bottom. Cooler heads will prevail.

Conor is on another level then these 155lbers, incase the eddie fight wasnt proof for you, you'll see what i mean october 6th, he ll beat khabib and make it look easy . no doubt about it

Khabib would maul kevin lee

Lee has little chance against Khabib, he is not a better grappler and his stamina is limited. The fight between him and Khabib will not be any different from that between him and Ferguson, even if he dominates early on he'll struggle to keep up with Khabib's pace and sooner or latter will be crushed.

Conor vs Khabib can go 50/50, since Khabib is not invincible and a good punch from Conor will still knock him out. Question is will he land that punch?

I don’t know why you see Lee as more dangerous than Ferguson to him. At least with Lee you know Lee will gas in a long fight. Tony has a bottomless gas tank

conors gonna crack him every time he rushes in for the TD its gonna be who can finish who first

kabib needs to do serious damage if he gets him down to get the stoppage and conor needs to keep away from being taken down while cracking him to get the KO

i have this as a 50/50
Just so you know: Conor has never crack anybody when his opponents tried to rush in for a takedown. Not once. It's highly unlikely it will happen to the best grappler he ever faced.

I've got 2 folders for Conor fans and Khabib fans for post fight salty popcorn whoever wins. You just made it into my Khabib fan folder, cheers TS popcorn bless.
That's some next level trolling shit right there. I need to start upping my game.

I'm gonna skip the PC 50/50 talk crap and just say what it is. Khabib isn't threatened by Conor. This is the easiest payday of his life. He literally needs to just walk close enough to Conor to shoot a single, snatch him up, and it's basically over from there. The odds of Conor hitting him with some reactive sniper punch that is accurate enough to land and also hard enough to actually do damage and drop a guy that's never been dropped or even rocked are very low.

Lee is an elite fighter but he has no chin and has never won the striking with anyone, even other wrestlers like Al that Khabib soundly outboxed.

Right now there's no one at lightweight that can beat Khabib. I hope he goes to welterweight and makes a run at the belt if a favorable matchup somehow becomes champion (like Till. If Woodley wins, then just stay put lol.)

Sorry bro but you don't know how to break down fights. Conor and tony are khabibs most difficult tests. Kevin lee can't hold a candle to Khabib's grappling where his main skillset is and he has also has a tendency to wilt when he can't act as the hammer. khabib runs right through him

I was thinking about this fight yesterday and breaking it down.

I honestly think Kevin Lee beats Khabib.

I cannot deny that the fight that would worry me the most is Kevin Lee and nothing comes close.
I was not 100% confident about his fight against Tony Ferguson but easily about 85% confidence.
The fight against Conor is a very weird feeling. I just cannot see, cannot even imagine Conor stopping the TD's attempts or defending well on the ground. I also don't see Khabib's trying to strike against Conor. But even if is 10% (just an example) of possibility of Conor winning that 10% is terrifying for me because I really dislike the guy and out of anybody I don't want him to be the one beating Khabib.
Imagine if the one ending King Kebabs winning streak is McGoat!!!

...he would never get even the Chance to take revenge

untitled-10y1s0w.gif

Back