I want a piece of CM Punk. Let's start a petition

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For real. I want to fight comic book boy.

Let's be real, they can't have Punk fight anybody on the UFC roster again when he's already 0-1.

Should we start a petition? After I beat em down, I'mma give Sherdog a shout out. Then when I go on to become rich and famous I will still participate in these forums and give you all inside info on what goes on behind the UFC scenes.

Come on boys! MAKE muh FAMOUS!!!

6'1, 215 lbs and built like a brick shit house. Highly skilled in Jiu jitsu learned from months of playing UFC 3 on PlayStation 4. I have mastered all of the moves to perfection.

I'm a new age fighter. I'm all about that NEO movement. Punk will have no answer for my Neoness.

Unless you have a cooler name than Mike Jackson you have next to no chance of fighting CM Punk.

215 lbs and built like a brick shit house
You had me up until here. No way you make the cut to 170. Sorry bro, back to your job as a high priced lawyer, or the guy that pumps gas, or something in between.

You were so close.

You had me up until here. No way you make the cut to 170. Sorry bro, back to your job as a high priced lawyer, or the guy that pumps gas, or something in between.

You were so close.

Manager at the McDonald's on crinshaw Blvd. I run this shit

CM Punk leaves you a bloody mess crying in the fetal position in the centre of the octagon.

CM Punk leaves you a bloody mess crying in the fetal position in the centre of the octagon.

Ha, Punk can't even walk correctly. Wtf was that weird punch he through where he was scooting his feet along like a was on rollerblades? Lmao what a clown

PIkprkZ.gif

I’m down to see that. The UFC is becoming a freak show anyway.

I'll sign if you promise to fight in a shirt that says "Sherdog"

PIkprkZ.gif

I’m down to see that. The UFC is becoming a freak show anyway.
I know right? And let's be honest... Would you really be 100 percent confident that Punk could beat me or another non professional fighter?

Haha not a chance in hell

6'1, 215 lbs and built like a brick shit house.

You must be British (EDIT: or Australian or Kiwi or some shit)?

I've spent a lot of time over the pond and never heard an American use the phrase 'built like a brick shit house'.

But I'm happy to stand corrected.

You must be British (EDIT: or Australian or Kiwi or some shit)?

I've spent a lot of time over the pond and never heard an American use the phrase 'built like a brick shit house'.

But I'm happy to stand corrected.

Haha no problem. Love my austrAustr and Kikw brothers but no

I am a black bull . A black stallion

Haha no problem. Love my austrAustr and Kikw brothers but no

I am a black bull . A black stallion

Go on son. You've inspired me.

CM Punk doesn't know what's coming. You'll do him 100%

Back