I wanna see Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Anderson Silva has been calling out GSP for years, for him to move up or at a catchweight. It certainly takes a great man to pick on a smaller guy/champion and go for easy fights.

Let's see Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva fight, to see who's the best dick pill popping fighters of all time? Why is Anderson Silva trying to put pressure on a smaller guy when he's not at all willing to do the same against the dominant champion at a higher weigh class?? I mean, *gasp* he did beat the world beaters at LHW like Griffin, Bonnar and Irvin and got squashed against DC who was probably going easy on him.

Thing is, Anderson Silva is a big middleweight, he didn't look undersized AT ALL at light heavyweights. For example, Rich Franklin was thought to be a huge weight cutter back in the day, then he looked DWARFED against Forrest Griffin, Anderson didn't. He was once quoted, direct quote here, that he cuts from 230, to 205, to 185 eventually. So, while guys like Fedor and Crocop is around 230-240 when they are not training, so is Anderson Silva. From the man himself, but his fans kept denying it for years.

Like said before, It surely takes a great man to keep calling out smaller fighters for easy fights and to make money, or a great cheater I suppose. Anderson Silva is doing that, big surprise.

anderson-silva-gsp.jpg

20090807032425_IMG_0947.JPG

It's lame when bigger fighters call out smaller fighters, but I have no interest in watching Jones destroy Anderson on the ground.

Anderson knows he can't fuck with Jon Jones... that's why they use that "We're friends" bullshit as an excuse...

Everyone wanted to see GSP vs Anderson because stylistically it was a compelling matchup.

I think everybody knows how Jones vs Silva would go.

This would have been the fight to make about 7 years ago, when Anderson was still white hot. Then it would have actually been competitive and interesting. Now, it would be an epic beatdown with Anderson getting slaughtered.

Anderson fought the current HW champion on 48hrs notice

Anderson fought the current HW champion on 48hrs notice

Never having the courage while Jon Jones was the king. lol being best bff with Jon Jones. Lol. Dick pill brotherhood, I must say.

btw, GSP has been ducking Anderson for years. Yet he fought Bisping at MW. Anderson is a shell of himself and GSP is still scared to fight him. Pathetic.

Everyone wanted to see GSP vs Anderson because stylistically it was a compelling matchup.

I think everybody knows how Jones vs Silva would go.
This is an excellent point. In GSP/Silva, GSP had a style advantage that could conceivably overcome the size disadvantage. Jones has both advantages and 10 years of youth on Silva. It would be an epic beatdown.

Think Anderson is to small these days... couldn't even make 205 vs Cormier. Plus. Jones should fight for the belt on his return... But shame we will never witness the Matrix in the Octagon again.

It will never happen, Anderson said so much many years ago when he said there was no fighter in Brazilian (at that time) that could beat him.

This is an excellent point. In GSP/Silva, GSP had a style advantage that could conceivably overcome the size disadvantage. Jones has both advantages and 10 years of youth on Silva. It would be an epic beatdown.

People acting like if they were same age, Silva would have a chance delusional at its finest degree .lol

Think Anderson is to small these days... couldn't even make 205 vs Cormier. Plus. Jones should fight for the belt on his return... But shame we will never witness the Matrix in the Octagon again.

More like USADA kicked the matrix out of the octagon. That never was anyways

TS has no intention of seeing Silva/Jones.

This is just a lame Silva hate thread.

People acting like if they were same age, Silva would have a chance delusional at its finest degree .lol
I'm not suggesting that at all. Like I said, Jones has a size and style advantage. The age just adds to it with Anderson being north of 40.

btw, GSP has been ducking Anderson for years. Yet he fought Bisping at MW. Anderson is a shell of himself and GSP is still scared to fight him. Pathetic.
1) You can't duck someone in a higher weight class than you.

2) Anderson Silva was more than welcome to go down to 170 and fight GSP.

3) Fighting Silva in 2018 does absolutely nothing for GSP. Silva has already lost to Bisping who GSP choked out in the 3rd round after a 4 year lay off.

Back