I used to rank GSP over Silva, but it’s not logical.

Pro MMA fighters years ago do. But this today. Reality is right now. Your mental well being isn't healthy if you honestly believe this. Let me post a study from the 50's by doctors claiming cigarettes are beneficial. I mean, it's gotta account for today.

Lineal WW & MW champ champ bless. There truly isn't anything else to say.

But did he pop like your boy? No.

GSP > USADA
AS < USADA

Lineal Ww & MW champ champ bless.
C696B092-55BA-4802-B125-502AB736F40B.gif

Silva never lost in his prime.

GSP tapped to strikes to a LW in his prime.

It’s no coincidence that no other GOAT candidate has tapped to strikes, only GSP.
Dick pills bro

Chael and Lutter were the only legit wrestlers Silva faced during his prime. Luckily for Silva, they both had garbage sub defense and zero standup, unlike GSP. If GSP was a natural Middleweight instead of a small Welterweight, there would be no Anderson Silva.

Lutter%2001_zpskbyb8hyc.gif
Lutter%2002_zpslopbsoqu.gif
Lutter%2005_zpshi0atkif.gif
Lutter%2006_zpsntgknput.gif

You missed Dan Henderson.

My jobs here really is done. I've left toner speechless and unable to logically defend his boy. Off to another thread where I'll see his exact same copy paste arguements as if they haven't be debunked lmao.
H
Does it in every thread possible. Its lame.

So a group of fighters have spoken. This means whatever us fans think about silvas dick pills dont matter.
If it makes you feel better I will admit Silva is the GOAT.
Anderson Silva is the GOAT while on PEDS.
Happy?
Pro MMA fighters’ opinions > Strangers on Sherdog

Pro MMA fighters’ opinions > Strangers on Sherdog
Not at all. Theyre humans too. Some of them might like andersons malfunctioning nut sac as much as you. Thats all your showing us.

Back