I tuned into Raw two weeks in a row for the first time in years

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And both times I happened upon a long-winded, never-ending Triple H promo. And Stephanie was there with her shrill voice and annoying.

Is he still doing that? No shit... I mean, why is he still doing that crap? It's been 20 years.

Because he's the boss now and there is nobody to stop him.

I don't watch it either.

Should probably stick with the sport that has the loudmouth promoter who's been burying his employees as they can't say or do anything against him. For the past 20 years.<{danawhoah}>

Should probably stick with the sport that has the loudmouth promoter who's been burying his employees as they can't say or do anything against him. For the past 20 years.<{danawhoah}>
I see what you did there. At least Dana isn't usually featured on every show.

Isn't he though? He made sure it says starring coach A, coach B, and Dana white on TUF. Like he's a character or a star himself.

Isn't he though? He made sure it says starring coach A, coach B, and Dana white on TUF. Like he's a character or a star himself.
I didn't mean TUF. I meant the ppvs and free shows. I don't need to watch TUF to know what's happening on the ppv.

It's still him featuring himself like he's the commodity that brings in the viewers and making himself a character

I made the mistake of trying to watch the show with a buddy last week. We were planning on watching WM and thought we'd give the build up a try..

So much Stephanie.. so much HHH.. so much garbage. 3 hours was torture.

Neither of us even bothered watching last night.

I made the mistake of trying to watch the show with a buddy last week. We were planning on watching WM and thought we'd give the build up a try..

So much Stephanie.. so much HHH.. so much garbage. 3 hours was torture.

Neither of us even bothered watching last night.
Me too. I still get excited during the Rumble and Wrestlemania season. But Orton winning the Rumble and Lesnar/Goldberg as the title main event makes me think I am in a time warp of 2003.

Not an HHH fan but i thought his promo last night was good even if he stole it from his father in law.

Stephanie still plays twoface bitch who emasculates dudes because she doesn't have much else to do or just loves to be a bitch in public.

HHH doesn't appear much but it's WM season and he's setting up a feud with Rollins. But he has been out of the picture for a good while dealing with NXT. Fans like him as compared to two/three/four years ago.

Back