I try to support all MMA but...

Nabs

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Damn Bellator can be REALLY boring. And I know the UFC and other orgs also have boring fights but Bellator just seems to take the cake most of the time. I'll still support but damn...Just had to say it. That is all.

Damn Bellator can be REALLY boring. And I know the UFC and other orgs also have boring fights but Bellator just seems to take the cake most of the time. I'll still support but damn...Just had to say it. That is all.
styles make fights.

sadly macapa vs curran is likely to be a circle stare contest as well..

yep, bellator has top guys in some divisions as good as the ufc. It isn't even close all around to it, pride, SF,wec.

styles make fights.

sadly macapa vs curran is likely to be a circle stare contest as well..
Actually looking good so far. Curran had him hurt a few times but didn't jump on him.

....but I'd rather watch palm trees grow than watch Mighty Mouse fight.

I miss the weekly Bellator cards.

Where title shots were earned.

Bellator's alright. Granted, it's nowhere near as good as the UFC, but I think their cards are entertaining for the most part. I wish Strikeforce's owners had kept it under their control and continued building the brand. I really think they were on track to becoming a legitimate rival to the UFC.

Last edited:
free mma on tv, why complain? ufc is on tomorrow night, you can wait for that if bellator is too boring for you.

I will admit I only watch the name fights on Bellator these days but I still read the PBP to find any gems to watch

Bellator's alright. Granted, it's nowhere near as good as the UFC, but I think their cards are entertaining for the most part. I really wish the owners of Strikeforce had stuck it out and continued building the brand. They were on track to becoming a legitimate rival to the UFC.
If only Bellator could get the Strikeforce owner to become its president. If only.

If only Bellator could get the Strikeforce owner to become its president. If only.

It's not all about Coker. It's about the roster and the sort of momentum that they had going at the time. They lost all of that and haven't been able to regain it.

Last edited:
Every card can be good and bad regardless of the org. There's been plenty of UFC cards with no name power that put me to sleep. At least Bellator has decent announcers now.

free mma on tv, why complain? ufc is on tomorrow night, you can wait for that if bellator is too boring for you.
True that. Free MMA is always a good thing. Like I said, I'm still gonna support...Just had to vent a little that's all. Aside from the first fight, the card has been good so far.

I think it is because the UFC has way more exposure and you actually know who is fighting. It is like going to a Canadian football game for an American. You don't know any of the teams, you don't know any of the players so you aren't emotionally vested, one way or the other. As Bellator grows, you will know more about the fighters and watching gets more interesting.

Back