I truly think Cody Garbrandt is the future of the UFC

Honestly though, I'm picking TJ in the grudge match.

Last edited:
Wait a minute....you think a necktat douchebag with no following amongst casuals is the future of the UFC?

All I can say is <codychoke>

He's a great fighter though. So you never know!

Garbrandt, Rousey, Travis Browne, Liz Warren are great spokespeople for the Native peoples and their struggles.

Wait a minute....you think a necktat douchebag with no following amongst casuals is the future of the UFC?

He's a good looking guy who put on a show on a Ronda card (then brought out a cancer kid). He's doing all the right things.

Yeah it would've been better if you said that before he beat Dom and became a champ

He's got potential, he's got a fan friendly style and he definitely won over some fans for putting the belt on that kid who survived cancer.

Cruz coming for that belt, stronger than ever. Enjoy it while you can Cody, enjoy it while you can.

Good guy, good fighter, charisma of a broken toilet and tattoos that live up to that.

To simplify for TS;a point....He's not the future.... But he definitely is a part of the new plan!

I like his style, something about him makes me think he is an asshole though.

I didn't like Cody at first, but he's ok. And a exciting fighter.

Could lose some of the attitude though.

Garbrandt, Rousey, Travis Browne, Liz Warren are great spokespeople for the Native peoples and their struggles.
Add rockhold and big rigg to that.... Rousey and browne? Never heard they have NA ancestry. I know rousey is part black and travis is half polynesian

Back