I tried Popa Johns Pizza today. It was awesome.

PJ is the best big brand pizza.
Dominoes is decent.
Pizza hut is greasy, but the stuffed crust is worth it.
I like little Caesar but they're low quality. Like frozen pizza level. But I'm not choosy and I'll eat any of them.

Ah I figured either East Tennessee or NC. You don't see may Mellows outside of that region.

Yeah, not many outside NC or Tennessee:

OB7uIAi.jpg

:)

lol @ you guys that are like eww this pizza or that pizza is gross.

There's no such thing as a gross pizza. Even $1 Totinos is better than not having pizza.

If you like Papa Johns you would have loved the pizza from my grade school cafeteria! Same quality!!

Is POPA JOHN'S a local place? I've been to PAPA JOHN'S.

It's like Papa Johns, except for poor(er) people. It's located right next to the dumpster at your local Papa John's and they sell all the pizza that people ordered, but never picked up.

Random thought: Anyone remember Mr. P's frozen pizzas from the 90's? I remember some of those fuckers being 98% sauce and 2% cheese. I tried to find an image of one like that, but apparently Mr. P's is still a thing and they look a bit better these days, but are probably still awful.

There's no such thing as a gross pizza. Even $1 Totinos is better than not having pizza.

I ate a totino's for the first time in about a decade a few years ago. It was surprisingly decent, though it smelled pretty bad while cooking. I can only assume the smell was from the imitation cheese.

There is a thing as gross pizza. Totinos is not even pizza.

Of course local is generally better, but Papa John's hits the spot when you're drunk at 1am and want a pizza delivered...Domino's is not bad either...

I had to drive 20 mins to get to the nearest location, but it was worth it. Their garlic sauce is fucking awesome, it comes with a hot pepper, and the pizza was pretty good too despite costing the same as the shitty pizza place near my house. Its too bad Papa John was a pussy and stepped down after he was critical of the NFL kneeling and got backlash for it.
That is absurd that he stepped down as CEO of his own company for expressing respect for the anthem. You know you're in the midst of a Marxist revolution when that shit happens.

I agree that Papa John's has the best sauces (especially the garlic butter sauce). It's fucking awesome.

Papa John's ain't bad. Not my first choice but they are decent.

I don't know what the fluck happened to Pizza Hut? Their pizza is just all types of greasy now. They used to be the standard for pizza delivery. I used to love their Meat Lovers but now it makes me gag.

Even Domino's taste better now and they pizza crust used to taste like cardboard.

It might.be my favorite franchise brand....

But even one of my least favorite local places shits all over it

Seriously? Papa Johns is one of your favorite chains? Have you never had Round Table? Or Mountain Mike’s? Papa John’s, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Caesar’s - they all taste equally shitty.

Seriously? Papa Johns is one of your favorite chains? Have you never had Round Table? Or Mountain Mike’s? Papa John’s, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Little Caesar’s - they all taste equally shitty.
Really little Caesars and PJ on in the same quality bracket? Gtfo

For years and years I only ordered from Papa but just yesterday I tried Dominos for the first time in like 8 years.

It was really good. Maybe slightly better than Papa johns. But I was disappointed by no hot pepper and no garlic
Their philly cheese steak pizza is actually better than most top notch places ive had.

I love Papp J but hate how they have started charging for extra garlic sauce. A lot of places are doing that now. I drove through Wendys the other day and asked for Honey Mustard and they lady tried to charge me 25 cents. Itch, I just spent $35 on buying the family food, you can spare a freggin honey mustard.

Mountain mikes is so freaking good, they are from Oakland, i used to eat that in the bay area all the time when I lived in the town biz, they are a california chain and good i wish they had more in the LA area, i wonder why they dont have any the closest one to me is Brentwood, most of their chains are up north.

But i heard they sold in 2017, so the quality might turn to shit now, i hope not. Are they still good?

I had to drive 20 mins to get to the nearest location, but it was worth it. Their garlic sauce is fucking awesome, it comes with a hot pepper, and the pizza was pretty good too despite costing the same as the shitty pizza place near my house. Its too bad Papa John was a pussy and stepped down after he was critical of the NFL kneeling and got backlash for it.

Waste of a 40 minute round trip, always undercooked. Junk Pizza.
Do you believe that Olive Garden is Italian food, Panda Express is Chinese food, and Taco Bell is Mexican food as well?

Back