I tried Popa Johns Pizza today. It was awesome.

We also have Chicago style deep dish pizza in the USA. It's got thick layers of cheese from Wisconsin and toppings -- the amount 3 or 4 normal pizzas would have. They're piled on top of each other and then the sauce is added on top.

And yeah, the cheese seriously does that. It's just not posing for the photo. You can lift a slice up like 2 feet and the cheese will still be stretching.

It's my personal favorite style.

20140525--best-deep-dish-pizza-art-of-pizza-2.jpg

Deep dish is the worst pizza, I dont get why anyone likes that.

This is true. The last time I ordered Pizza Hut it was too salty and greasy to even eat. The last time I ate Pizza Hut was in Bakersfield we stopped because it was the first place we saw. It was like the old school Pizza Hut with the salad bar. The Pizza was served in a cast iron pan and it was delicious like I remember it as a kid
Yeah very true, I really noticed this about Pizza places. in 2014 I was on vacation for 3 weeks in Cali and 100% the pizza tasted different than the pizza in Kansas, but its exactly the same chain and exactly the same pizza I ordered. Exactly the same price too etc etc.

I don't know if other fast food places are like that?? or its only pizza. Because from what I remember the KFC I had in Cali tasted exactly the same as the KFC in Kansas. No difference at all. So many its just only pizza, I don't know.

Got some papa johns today thanks to this thread lol, they have a promotional deal with our hockey team where if the blues score 3 or more goals and win then the next day your order is 50% off, you can't beat that!!

Still isn't as good as imos but it is damn good.

Only people who have never had good pizza eat that chain cardboard ketchup garbage.
Thank God I live in NY.

There's a spot in Nashville that I've heard really good things about, been meaning to try it. Five Points Pizza I think is the name.

Deep dish is the worst pizza, I dont get why anyone likes that.

You haven't had the right deep dish then. If you don't like good deep dish, you don't have taste buds.

I dislike American-style pizza, but out of Dominos, Pizza Hut and Papa John's the latter is best.
How can something be the latter of three things?

Thing I like about popas is how they lay the toppings down first and then layer it with cheese and put more topping on top of the cheesed toppings. Awesomeness all around man.

<1>

You haven't had the right deep dish then. If you don't like good deep dish, you don't have taste buds.
I dont know man you probably think the more stuff you can get the better it is, like bigger equals better

Deep dish is not even a real pizza its basically like a Pie with sauce overload, you use utensils to eat it as well.

This is one of those few times I agreed with Jon Stewart

yeah this is the downside of franchises, places like In n out and Chic fil a are generally always good, because they are private owned they don't let random people who have the money become a franchisee because the moment they do that the quality goes to shit.

same with the pizza chains anyone with the right amount of money can open one so some places will taste good some wont, thats what happen with Subway, the majority of people were opening them up for cheap in the early 2000s, and the quality went down, I think it only cost 300k to be a franchisee or something and thats pretty cheap compared to how much it cost to open a mcdonalds

Subway back in the 90s used to be really good, I remember eating them as a kid and they stuffed it with lots of meat and cheese, now I went to a couple of Subways and the thing was stuffed with chopped lettuce, and the person making it weighed the meat on a scale and was stingy on the cheese, sad.

I used to like Quiznos but they all went out of business in my area, but man their toasted sub were amazing.
Actually Chik-Fil-A is a franchise, not sure why you think that

Back