I tried Popa Johns Pizza today. It was awesome.

Kassitus

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I had to drive 20 mins to get to the nearest location, but it was worth it. Their garlic sauce is fucking awesome, it comes with a hot pepper, and the pizza was pretty good too despite costing the same as the shitty pizza place near my house. Its too bad Papa John was a pussy and stepped down after he was critical of the NFL kneeling and got backlash for it.

For years and years I only ordered from Papa but just yesterday I tried Dominos for the first time in like 8 years.

It was really good. Maybe slightly better than Papa johns. But I was disappointed by no hot pepper and no garlic

It might.be my favorite franchise brand....

But even one of my least favorite local places shits all over it

I used to think Papa Johns was ok for chain pizza, but I can't eat it any more.

Only local, non-chain pizza for me.

TS has a Cyborg AV and likes papa johns pizza. It's safe to say he should not be allowed to vote.

Literally the worst pizza I ever had was from papa John's, sauce tastes tangy or some shit. I even called them to tell them their pizza sucks and they asked what's wrong so I told them "everything"

I pretty much was saucing on them like white Iverson

Whenever I try small brand pizza they usually target the health niche and want to give me some thin crust and veggie pizza. When I want healthy pizza is one of the first things that gets ruled out.

I had to drive 20 mins to get to the nearest location, but it was worth it. Their garlic sauce is fucking awesome, it comes with a hot pepper, and the pizza was pretty good too despite costing the same as the shitty pizza place near my house. Its too bad Papa John was a pussy and stepped down after he was critical of the NFL kneeling and got backlash for it.

Its the best national pizza chain by a wide margin.

Pizza Hut is practically McDonalds.
Dominos is cheap and you're getting what you paid for.
Little Caesars is the best bang for the buck, and the quality is better than Dominos and Pizza Hut. Their Deep Dish and Ultimate Surpreme is VERY good.
But Papa John's is the best in terms of variety, quality, and consistency. Never had a bad pizza from Papa John's, period.

TS has a Cyborg AV and likes papa johns pizza. It's safe to say he should not be allowed to vote.
When I vote I dont really think much about the policy or anything, I just smoke a fat spliff, go to the voting place and go with my gut instinct.

Its the best national pizza chain by a wide margin.

Pizza Hut is practically McDonalds.
Dominos is cheap and you're getting what you paid for.
Little Caesars is the best bang for the buck, and the quality is better than Dominos and Pizza Hut. Their Deep Dish and Ultimate Surpreme is VERY good.
But Papa John's is the best in terms of variety, quality, and consistency. Never had a bad pizza from Papa John's, period.

I've only had bad pizza from papa johns. It tastes like shit on cardboard.

Whenever I try small brand pizza they usually target the health niche and want to give me some thin crust and veggie pizza. When I want healthy pizza is one of the first things that gets ruled out.

Look up any italian name in your area and it will taste better than papa johns.

Papa John's is the worst. That's the very last option I'd ever choose.

I like Papa John's. I've tried some local places, but still prefer Papa John's.

Amici's ftw
carne-pizza-pepperoni.jpg

hands down, the best

Back