'I took it easy because brain damage happens. Conor is still young.' - Mayweather

They're commonly known as joiners here in the UK. I'm a welder but I'm looking to go back to logistics because welding is taking it's toll.

Is it lung problems that are taking their toll? That's the most common issue it seems.

Is it lung problems that are taking their toll? That's the most common issue it seems.

Yeh, and I'm conscious about my physical health as my father's health went downhill at my age.

After christmas I'm going to start doing some light jogging and cut down on the drink and the meat I eat.

Your point? Floyd would be even easier work for Conor if he stepped in the octagon. You know it. I know it. The world knows it.
You dont know that dumb ass.
Thats all hypothetical just like how you had it in your head the boxing match between the 2 would go a certain way and was wrong you may also be wrong about an mma bout between the 2.
I know you dont understand boxing either but conor did not do well against floyd.
Easy work

You dont know that dumb ass.
Thats all hypothetical just like how you had it in your head the boxing match between the 2 would go a certain way and was wrong you may also be wrong about an mma bout between the 2.
I know you dont understand boxing either but conor did not do well against floyd.
Easy work

If I was so wrong about Conor being able to go into boxing and be successful, then why would you be confident about the very same principle, just on the opposite side?

I love you flomos... Ya'll are so silly.

If I was so wrong about Conor being able to go into boxing and be successful, then why would you be confident about the very same principle, just on the opposite side?

I love you flomos... Ya'll are so silly.
Because boxers have superior footwork, handspeed, and defense.
Its not that tough to figure out idiot.
Plenty of mma champs have been less skilled than floyd would be.
Its not as hard to avoid a takedown if you have superior footwork to avoid being grabbed or a shooting takedown.

Because boxers have superior footwork, handspeed, and defense.
Its not that tough to figure out idiot.
Plenty of mma champs have been less skilled than floyd would be.
Its not as hard to avoid a takedown if you have superior footwork to avoid being grabbed or a shooting takedown.

Oh boy, how I wish Floyd would step in the octagon so that people like you can get a huge dose of reality.

If Floyd fought Conor in the cage or even someone lesser skilled than him, he'd get hurt and hurt bad. All those tools he used in boxing are not gonna naturally translate easily and smoothly into the octagon like you think they would. It's not as simple and cut and dry as that, and pretending it is is just being ignorant.

Oh boy, how I wish Floyd would step in the octagon so that people like you can get a huge dose of reality.

If Floyd fought Conor in the cage or even someone lesser skilled than him, he'd get hurt and hurt bad. All those tools he used in boxing are not gonna naturally translate easily and smoothly into the octagon like you think they would. It's not as simple and cut and dry as that, and pretending it is is just being ignorant.
Hahaha.
Reality dick slappef you in the face august 26th.
Conor doesnt have the power or speed to hang with floyd. Thats evident.

Hahaha.
Reality dick slappef you in the face august 26th.
Conor doesnt have the power or speed to hang with floyd. Thats evident.

He caught Floyd with a decent uppercut as early as the first round. Imagine landing that in 4oz gloves - Not only would it have hurt Floyd, but that overhand right he followed up with would have had an easier time connecting without pillowy-ass gloves covering his hand. If allowed to use all his weapons, he probably would have landed a left kick to Floyd's face immediately after and ended him right then and there. Easy work.

He caught Floyd with a decent uppercut as early as the first round. Imagine landing that in 4oz gloves - Not only would it have hurt Floyd, but that overhand right he followed up with would have had an easier time connecting without pillowy-ass gloves covering his hand. If allowed to use all his weapons, he probably would have landed a left kick to Floyd's face immediately after and ended him right then and there. Easy work.
Casual.
The science has been done proving that glove size does not alter power.
That uppercut was the proof that conor cannot generate the force to hurt floyd.
Conor is light work.
A decent spar for floyd and nothing more.
Easy work
50-0
TBE bless

What a class act. In spite of Conor's racial taunts, disrespecting his family, his sleazy and creepy leering over his undersge daughter, he still had the compassion and empathy to show this man mercy when he was at his most vulnerable.

Contrast this to Irish Edmond Sr and Jr, who were happy to continue cheerleading Conor in his vain and ultimately futile attempt at claiming a moral victory by going the distance with a man who hasn't stopped anyone in a decade. True yes men who couldn't care less about Conor's well being.

Back