'I took it easy because brain damage happens. Conor is still young.' - Mayweather

Oh, you poor Conor haters.

Klitscho "He produced beautiful boxing"

Sugar ray "He impressed me"

Harry Khan"10 out of 10 performance. He surprised me."

[
Errol Spencer"He did good, he can box again."

Sugar Ray"Very impressed."

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

Danny Garcia"I give him a B+. He did good."

[

Adrian Broner"He'd beat Victor Ortiz."

[

Mike Tyson"I give him an A."

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

Foreman: "ALl the media should apologize. He surprised me. He hit Mayweahter often. His defense didn't work against Mcgregor. He turned Mayweather into a slugger."

You do realize all of these people had absolutely ZERO respect for Conor's ability right? These compliments mean nothing. In fact they're almost insulting. Not one person in the boxing world said Conor should box again. Why is that?

8Vpa4x3.gif

man, that size difference....

lol Then why not take it to one of your usual boring decisions then? Took it easy, my ass. You went all in once you felt Conor was faded enough and you got the TKO.
Because he said before the fight he owes the fans a finish.

If he would have went to a decision you'd be sitting on your computer writing about how he didn't stop him like he said he was going to.

Wat ? Im not even a Conor hater and i thought he did worse than i had hoped for. He was donkey konging floyds head ffs. Floyd "always" loses the first couple of rounds feeling out his opponent and in Conors case gassing them out in the process. Floyd is 40 , had not fought in 2 years and had not finished a fight in 10 ! ( the Ortiz finish doesnt count for obvious reasons ) .
We all wanted our guy to win and/or do well but he got schooled.

turn28cb9.gif

That's just the truth.

Will never stop being funny.
In all my years watching fights I've never seen a better or more clear example of one contestant not giving the slightest shit about the other's power.

This was not about power, it was about Floyd's brilliance and fight IQ to know he was safe enough way where there would be no contact.

lol Then why not take it to one of your usual boring decisions then? Took it easy, my ass. You went all in once you felt Conor was faded enough and you got the TKO.
He could have knocked him out in the 4th round. So he did take it easy. Hugger.

Jesus christ, another excuse as to why an 0-0 boxer went in there with the GOAT and did better than anyone expected and even outboxed for a while. Conor lost, he should be the one with all the excuses. But all I'm hearing is, He's 40, hasn't fought in two years, carried, bet on 9 and half rounds, (no proof.) Every day another excuse.

Floyd, in this case, isn't talking about the entire fight, however. He's talking about the 10th round when he was teeing off, and why Conor didn't drop, as if Floyd didn't everything he could in that moment to drop him.
Dude there wasn't 1 round where Conor outboxed him.

The first 3 rounds Mayweather gave to him.

And before you say that was said in hindsight listen to Mayweather's corner after round 1. Sr says "it's alright. We're gonna turn it up in round 4." That was said after round 1.

I haven't heard any excuses. I heard and saw a perfectly executed game plan.

LOL at people who laugh at the is of brain damage.

McGregor is on a 60 day no contact medical suspension for a traumatic brain injury. That's the reason listed.

The McGregor huggers really wants the narrative to be in 10 years Mayweather barely beat McLucky

This was not about power, it was about Floyd's brilliance and fight IQ to know he was safe enough way where there would be no contact.
The moment in that gif was all about power and the lack of it.
Edited to add, you're correct. Floyd had that measured out.

Last edited:
Jesus christ, another excuse as to why an 0-0 boxer went in there with the GOAT and did better than anyone expected and even outboxed for a while. Conor lost, he should be the one with all the excuses. But all I'm hearing is, He's 40, hasn't fought in two years, carried, bet on 9 and half rounds, (no proof.) Every day another excuse.

Floyd, in this case, isn't talking about the entire fight, however. He's talking about the 10th round when he was teeing off, and why Conor didn't drop, as if Floyd didn't everything he could in that moment to drop him.
Lmao

You're a clueless casual

Haha

Don't worry
In 5 years you'll learn more

I used to hate Floyd but started liking him after he beat Gatti.

QUOTE="Lay N Pray 101, post: 134211415, member: 506101"]Sr says "it's alright. We're gonna turn it up in round 4." That was said after round 1.
[/QUOTE]

And yet Conor landed his best shot in round four, which was a close round, and then went on to make round 8 competitive to the point where the showtime judge gave him that round. So much for that argument.

QUOTE="Lay N Pray 101, post: 134211415, member: 506101"]
McGregor is on a 60 day no contact medical suspension for a traumatic brain injury. That's the reason listed.
[/QUOTE]

And this is why you don't argue with Conor haters. They will literally lie just to try to win an argument. There is absolutely no proof that Conor got brain damage. A doctor who watched video of the fight but never met or examined Conor gave his opinion. He was suspended for 60 days because that's protocol when you get Ko's or TKO'd, in both boxing and MMA.

QUOTE="Lay N Pray 101, post: 134211415, member: 506101"]
That's the reason listed
[/QUOTE]

LMAO You are a god damn lie. That's not listed anywhere.

Floyd dominated no doubt but I still think he looked like shit and embarrassed the boxing community a bit.

It was a ridiculous challenge to accept in the first place.

Conor landed 3 clean punches in 30 minutes of fighting.

I mean, if you want to say that's an accomplishment go for it.
But everyone says Pacquiao was absolutely brutalized in his fight with Mayweather, and he landed a ton more shots on Floyd than Conor did.

image.gif

wS34IZ.gif

tumblr_nnrajn4Xtq1rofocqo1_400.gif

JaZbnk2.gif

5fb1a8.gif

Yep... It's true... Floyd wouldn't lie about something like this.. just like How Nate beat Conor partying for months in Cabo and fell down on purpose in their second fight after a full training camp..

Oh, you poor Conor haters.

Klitscho "He produced beautiful boxing"

Sugar ray "He impressed me"

Harry Khan"10 out of 10 performance. He surprised me."

[
Errol Spencer"He did good, he can box again."

Sugar Ray"Very impressed."

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

Danny Garcia"I give him a B+. He did good."

[

Adrian Broner"He'd beat Victor Ortiz."

[

Mike Tyson"I give him an A."

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

Foreman: "ALl the media should apologize. He surprised me. He hit Mayweahter often. His defense didn't work against Mcgregor. He turned Mayweather into a slugger."

You realize that Mayweather fighting a style he has never fought, for kids cks and people expressing surprise that it was shitty, but less shitty than expected because of that is not the same thing as people saying that Conor is a decent boxer, or that he’d be competitive with the #20 or above ranked welterweight.

How is this any different than morons who were saying that Rhonda could take a mid or low level 135 lb man, or that Serena Williams would even take a game against the #100 ranked men’s tennis player?

Get a grip on yourselves. It was an overpriced exhibition match put on by a retired, middle-aged boxing great. And that’s all it was ever going to be.

That's why Floyd won the opening rounds vs guys like Pacquaio, Canelo, de la Hoya, Cotto, Maidana, Marquez, Guerrero, etc., right?
Um... He actually didn't... Well maybe Canelo, but he couldn't do a thing from the get go.

Also... That was Floyd during his better years.

That finally explains why Floyd looked lost those first three rounds. He was looking for Conor's CAT-SCAN

Floyd was studying Conor's unknown movement and letting him punch himself out. Brilliant strategy from a brilliant fighter. Too bad not everyone can understand this. Conor won zero rounds on his own merit. Floyd gave him those rounds by barely throwing anything.

Back