'I took it easy because brain damage happens. Conor is still young.' - Mayweather

lol Then why not take it to one of your usual boring decisions then? Took it easy, my ass. You went all in once you felt Conor was faded enough and you got the TKO.
At no point did Floyd throw haymaker finishing KO punches. Conor was still on his feet when the fight was stopped.

Floyd "always" loses the first couple of rounds feeling out his opponent

That's why Floyd won the opening rounds vs guys like Pacquaio, Canelo, de la Hoya, Cotto, Maidana, Marquez, Guerrero, etc., right?

as a long time boxing fan / student..I'd say conor fought well. He deserves his respect, which most of the actual community outside of Paulie is giving him,

Floyd definitely took his time, felt out his opponent and figured out his style for the first few rounds..as he often does and what we expected him to do. All while sniping the body / sapping his cardio.

Floyd Isn't the type to just allow himself to take punches, no matter who they're from. Conor did legitimately land a few shots and did pretty decently the first few rounds.

I don't love or hate conor but the hate towards him on these forums Is just irrational stupidity. He stepped up and fought one of the greatest boxers to ever do It, risked brain damage and did better than expected. People call It a cash grab but It takes balls to step In there and box.

Give the man his props

That's why Floyd won the opening rounds vs guys like Pacquaio, Canelo, de la Hoya, Cotto, Maidana, Marquez, Guerrero, etc., right?
Floyd threw 5 punches in the first round of the fight against Conor.
You aren't going to win rounds by not even attempting offense.

Floyd went into 5th gear when Conors gas started to go into the red zone but he is right that almost nobody leaves combat sports without taking damage, including the very best.

lol, Floyd never left first gear all night.

Oh, you poor Conor haters.

Klitscho "He produced beautiful boxing"

Sugar ray "He impressed me"

Harry Khan"10 out of 10 performance. He surprised me."

[
Errol Spencer"He did good, he can box again."

Sugar Ray"Very impressed."

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

Danny Garcia"I give him a B+. He did good."

[

Adrian Broner"He'd beat Victor Ortiz."

[

Mike Tyson"I give him an A."

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

Foreman: "ALl the media should apologize. He surprised me. He hit Mayweahter often. His defense didn't work against Mcgregor. He turned Mayweather into a slugger."

They most likely had low expectations for Conor. So any success was surprising.

Floyd is a little older, slower and he knew It. It looked like he just allowed himself to take more time than usual, play it safe and feel out his opponent..figure out everything he's doing. He took no risks, which Is what floyd does.

That and his gameplan at least for those early rounds was to assassinate the body, which Is one of the big reasons why Conor faded early.

what a load of horseshit. Floyd waited because he knew getting too comfortable with a fresh Conor would evaporate his 0. As soon as Conor was compromised/faded, Floyd threw everything he had into his punches.

[

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

[

[

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

Foreman: "ALl the media should apologize. He surprised me. He hit Mayweahter often. His defense didn't work against Mcgregor. He turned Mayweather into a slugger."

Thats comfort , not praise. Most of those statements are provably false .
Tyson gives Conor an A for gassing in the second , hitting air and getting stopped . Right

Last edited:
lol Then why not take it to one of your usual boring decisions then? Took it easy, my ass. You went all in once you felt Conor was faded enough and you got the TKO.
Oh stop it. Have you seen Mayweather fight before? He's never went after an opponent the way he went after McGregor. Mayweather fought smart and let McGregor tire himself out. Mayweather is the smaller man yet he walked McGregor down while McGregor threw everything at him and still couldn't stagger, stun or drop Mayweather. Get over it, your boy lost. McGregor talked all this shit and failed. No moral victories here, he said he was gonna bounce Mayweather's head off the canvas and didn't even come close to doing that.

Face of boxing my ass.

Last edited:

Hes had 49 fights, not 7. Thats why i put it in "" . Also Floyd didnt win the first rounds against all of those . Any judge that scored the first couple of rounds for Floyd in the Maidana fight is retarded and Hoya also won the first rounds.

I wonder if they still have this mural up at Irish Edmund's gym.
mc.png

[

[

[

All those dude beside Klitch and the old ones say this because they hope he comes back to boxing so they could challenge him and get a "stupid" pay day. Sure, he was able to land punches on Mayweather, who hasn't? But you and the rest of these McGregor nutthuggers believed that McGregor was gonna have an easy night. Your boy got schooled, deal with it.

All those dude beside Klitch and the old ones say this because they hope he comes back to boxing so they could challenge him and get a "stupid" pay day. Sure, he was able to land punches on Mayweather, who hasn't? But you and the rest of these McGregor nutthuggers believed that McGregor was gonna have an easy night. Your boy got schooled, deal with it.
lol I'm the furthest thing from a Conor nuthugger, those guys are Insufferable..but I'd say haters like yourself are even worse.

You both are like the modern embodiment of 2009 tuf fans.

lol I'm the furthest thing from a Conor nuthugger, those guys are Insufferable..but I'd say haters like yourself are even worse.

You both are like the modern embodiment of 2009 tuf fans.
I'm far from a hater, I call it like I see it. McGregor talked all of this shit and it backfired, horribly. That's what happens when you have a bunch of yes men gassing you up. You believe you can do anything with ease.

So, Floyd took 100 punches because brain damage?

Sounds legit.

Back