I took a tree that I liked from the side of the road and added it to my property

When I was a kid we'd go to this lake to swim and it was surrounded by wild rose bushes. My mother dug a few up and planted them at our place.

Lucky you for finding an apple tree.

Probably from someone throwing an apple core out of their car.

I was on craigslist this week and saw people giving away really nice trees. Weird you should make this now. lol

I thought it was weird. They had a lot of them on there. I didn't know people did that.

Anyone ever did this? My property is desperetly lacking in trees and the neighbours cut all theirs down. I was driving about the country side and saw this awesome apple tree and had to have it. Came back later with a shovel and got her, planted it in my yard :)

I think I'm about to make a trend of this

Planning on always keeping a shovel in my trunk in case I get inspired

Me and the wife drive a lot and love trees

Does that mean you stole that apple tree?

Hello from Québec, Canada:
My parents were married under them.
Did you come from a long line of witches?

giphy.gif

Hello from Québec, Canada:

My aunt isn't allowed to cut down any of her trees; she needs permission from the city and can't get it. The trees are dangerous and some of the branches could fall and damage her house.

My grandmother was forced to cut down two trees; they were willows which are verboten. My parents were married under them.

Yeah sounds like Germany, too.

You need a permit to fart here.

I used to live in a village in Thailand that had a restaurant which had several huge trees growing right in the restaurant, in the outdoor part of it. The owner's son had dug up these trees FULLY GROWN and transplanted them onto the restaurant property. I didn't even know that was possible until then. This was a way he made money on the side I later found out; some people didn't want to plant baby trees then have to wait years for them to get big, so they contacted this guy and he put fully-grown trees on their property, some of them really really big. Not sure where he got them.

Anyone ever did this? My property is desperetly lacking in trees and the neighbours cut all theirs down. I was driving about the country side and saw this awesome apple tree and had to have it. Came back later with a shovel and got her, planted it in my yard :)

I think I'm about to make a trend of this

Planning on always keeping a shovel in my trunk in case I get inspired

Me and the wife drive a lot and love trees
i keep a shovel in my trunk just incase we ever meet irl

You should start a fruit tree collection. Maybe get some blackberry bushes and some other stuff too.

So let me try and fill in the blanks. You went to an apple orchard and stole one of their trees?

I took some feijoas from someones nature strip today.

I have a small 3 year old tree that only produced a dozen or so and a 8 month old grafted variety that isn't producing yet.

Not enough....

Canada is close to Russia.
In this - not remotely close.
I can plant whatever I want on my property except plants you get narcotics from. I can cut down any tree on my property at will.

I used to live in a village in Thailand that had a restaurant which had several huge trees growing right in the restaurant, in the outdoor part of it. The owner's son had dug up these trees FULLY GROWN and transplanted them onto the restaurant property. I didn't even know that was possible until then. This was a way he made money on the side I later found out; some people didn't want to plant baby trees then have to wait years for them to get big, so they contacted this guy and he put fully-grown trees on their property, some of them really really big. Not sure where he got them.

They move large trees here with a tree spade. One guy bought a house in a new subdivision and rented the truck to move some trees.
55d_body2.jpg

You go to the place you want to plant it and remove a plug of soil, then go get a tree to put in the hole. He didn't call diggers hotline first and hit the power line knocking out power to the whole block. When the power company was there he asked them if there was a line where he wanted to plant the other tree. They said no so he dug up the plug and pulled up the television cable with it.

@Clippy how the fuck did you fit an apple tree into your Hyundai Elantra, but can't move bricks to your father-in-laws??I

Back