I took a tree that I liked from the side of the road and added it to my property

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Anyone ever did this? My property is desperetly lacking in trees and the neighbours cut all theirs down. I was driving about the country side and saw this awesome apple tree and had to have it. Came back later with a shovel and got her, planted it in my yard :)

I think I'm about to make a trend of this

Planning on always keeping a shovel in my trunk in case I get inspired

Me and the wife drive a lot and love trees

You ain't got shit on this dude with a whack ass apple tree.

<45>this reminds me of

You can probably find a banana tree growing from the peels you've been throwing away.

Add duct tape and handcuffs with that shovel. Complete the set

Not sure what the laws are where you live Clippy, but in my neck of the woods this would be theft.....

Just saying be careful.

I'm going to put some decoy trees out front of the house and sit in a tree with a crossbow.

when i was a kid, they built a gigantic shopping center by my house (tustin market place) and brought in a shitload of palm trees to plant, but they were still in the wooden "pots" or whatever you wanna call them. I guess full grown palm trees are really expensive so people kept stealing them and they had to put all these cameras and security guards for them lol

I found new stainless fridge, dishwasher and microwave all still in the box, on the side of the road inside this frame of a house that had been finished built yet.
Amidoingthisright?

I found new stainless fridge, dishwasher and microwave all still in the box, on the side of the road inside this frame of a house that had been finished built yet.
Amidoingthisright?

finders keepers bro

not doing any good just sitting on the side of the rood

Hello from Québec, Canada:

My aunt isn't allowed to cut down any of her trees; she needs permission from the city and can't get it. The trees are dangerous and some of the branches could fall and damage her house.

My grandmother was forced to cut down two trees; they were willows which are verboten. My parents were married under them.

That tree will be happier at your place anyway. Where it will have plenty of room to run and play.

You should have planted a blueberry tree

Hello from Québec, Canada:

My aunt isn't allowed to cut down any of her trees; she needs permission from the city and can't get it. The trees are dangerous and some of the branches could fall and damage her house.

My grandmother was forced to cut down two trees; they were willows which are verboten. My parents were married under them.

Canada is close to Russia.

When I was a kid we'd go to this lake to swim and it was surrounded by wild rose bushes. My mother dug a few up and planted them at our place.

Lucky you for finding an apple tree.

Back