I told you all about the Mayweather-McGregor fight.

j18lee

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I told you all that it was going to happen.

So many people made fun of me. Gave stupid ass reasons like:

1. Oh, no way a commission would sanction it. - My response was, are you an idiot? James Toney vs. Randy Couture was sanctioned.

2. No way McGregor would sign for a fight to get his ass kicked - For $25 or $50 million or whatever he will get paid? Of course he would.

3. No way Mayweather would come out of retirement for a joke fight. - Um.... you fucking retarded? It's an easy $75 or $100 million. Why wouldn't he?

4. No way UFC and Dana White would allow this!!! - This was a legit reason, but hey, I said, never say never. Dana said women would never fight in the UFC either.

Now my next "bold" claim that many of you will make fun of, then I'll be right again.

Of course Conor will not have a snowflake's chance in hell to win the fight, but he will last at least 6 rounds and very VERY likely, hear the final bell.

Mayweather can easily beat Conor with one hand tied behind his back. HOWEVER, Mayweather thinks taking ANY risk of getting hit at all, especially by a guy who will weigh upwards of 170 in the ring with power in his left, is fucking stupid. Mayweather will dance circles around Conor. During the fight, Mayweather will make faces, laugh, talk to people at ringside, place bets on games while hitting Conor at will with light jabs. However, he will not engage Conor in any real exchanges even if the chance of Mayweather getting hit hard is 0.1%. He will rather give Conor a 0.0001% chance instead.

He doesn't give a shit if this gives boxing a black eye. He doesn't give a shit what the media or the fans say about how he couldn't knock out an amateur.

12 round decision will be my bet. It is somewhat possible that Conor goes wild and runs into a punch in the 10th round like Ricky Hatton did, but Conor has a way better chin than Hatton.

Tell me I'm an idiot just like when I said that this fight will get made. Then on August 27th, I'll be right again.

4. No way UFC and Dana White would allow this!!! - This was a legit reason, but hey, I said, never say never. Dana said women would never fight in the UFC either.

This is where I thought it would all break down. I'm really curious about the details of whatever deal they put together.

1. Oh, no way a commission would sanction it. - My response was, are you an idiot? James Toney vs. Randy Couture was sanctioned.

2. No way McGregor would sign for a fight to get his ass kicked - For $25 or $50 million or whatever he will get paid? Of course he would.

3. No way Mayweather would come out of retirement for a joke fight. - Um.... you fucking retarded? It's an easy $75 or $100 million. Why wouldn't he?

Now my next "bold" claim that many of you will make fun of, then I'll be right again.

Of course Conor will not have a snowflake's chance in hell to win the fight, but he will last at least 6 rounds and very VERY likely, hear the final bell.

Mayweather can easily beat Conor with one hand tied behind his back. HOWEVER, Mayweather thinks taking ANY risk of getting hit at all, especially by a guy who will weigh upwards of 170 in the ring with power in his left, is fucking stupid. Mayweather will dance circles around Conor. During the fight, Mayweather will make faces, laugh, talk to people at ringside, place bets on games while hitting Conor at will with light jabs. However, he will not engage Conor in any real exchanges even if the chance of Mayweather getting hit hard is 0.1%. He will rather give Conor a 0.0001% chance instead.

He doesn't give a shit if this gives boxing a black eye. He doesn't give a shit what the media or the fans say about how he couldn't knock out an amateur.

12 round decision will be my bet. It is somewhat possible that Conor goes wild and runs into a punch in the 10th round like Ricky Hatton did, but Conor has a way better chin than Hatton.

Tell me I'm an idiot just like when I said that this fight will get made. Then on August 27th, I'll be right again.
Forgive me soothsayer for doubting you
Please rest upon this peasant the winning lotto numbers

You're like..the hero of the interwebs. Is your father proud of you again?

Forgive me soothsayer for doubting you
Please rest upon this peasant the winning lotto numbers

You are forgiven! Now, put all your money on Mayweather by decision, you will thank me.

I never doubted you sir. But I doubt Mayweather camp & Dana Camp would come to terms. But you....I know you're bang on...

i aint never see you post in any of thr boxing PBP threads. So I am gonna just say you a Fake Fan and trolling.

Back