I tink i just kilt a man

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just posting this for @spacetime. he seems keen to run around getting in fights. well i do get in fights from time to time, and i just made a colossal prick of myself last night. got a lift home from a bloke that used to pick on my brother in high school, i was drinking quit merrily with him for some time, then for some stupid reason i decided to bring up school shit and start on him. long story short, my hand is fucked, i have blood all through my hair and a big cut on my face. i though i killed him for a bit, as he took a very long nap. the reason i'm posting this is because i feel like shit and i want spacecase to be aware that getting in fights isn't cool and comes with serious consequences. i will be sitting around waiting for the cops for the next week and i'm getting sick to death of doing that shit. martial arts are great as a skill but once you get used to fighting it becomes too easy to get involved in shit. please refrain from fighting unless it is self defence only.

Why did you put a skirt on him?
he used to pick on my brother and i in school. i though i was over it. i though wrong. i'm seriously considering quitting drinking, as i'm getting sick of all the dramas it causes.

Just posting this for @spacetime. he seems keen to run around getting in fights. well i do get in fights from time to time, and i just made a colossal prick of myself last night. got a lift home from a bloke that used to pick on my brother in high school, i was drinking quit merrily with him for some time, then for some stupid reason i decided to bring up school shit and start on him. long story short, my hand is fucked, i have blood all through my hair and a big cut on my face. i though i killed him for a bit, as he took a very long nap. the reason i'm posting this is because i feel like shit and i want spacecase to be aware that getting in fights isn't cool and comes with serious consequences. i will be sitting around waiting for the cops for the next week and i'm getting sick to death of doing that shit. martial arts are great as a skill but once you get used to fighting it becomes too easy to get involved in shit. please refrain from fighting unless it is self defence only.
Damn bro. That sounds like an assault.
<6>

I agree with you. However I agree more with you smashing this guy for what he did to your brother. I dont know the details of the situation but you do. You got revenge for your brother. Someone needs to have done something to bring revenge upon themselves. good job, enjoy it.

Are you okay with it, or do you need me to post you the chocolate starfish badge.........

The key take-away here is you shouldn't punch people in the head without hand wraps and gloves, it's really good way to break your hands.

The key take-away here is you shouldn't punch people in the head without hand wraps and gloves, it's really good way to break your hands.
the hands hold up ok, but i'm really over doing shit like this. i know a head like mine needs regular panel beating, but this is getting beyond a joke.

Have you always been this way? Or was there a point that you turned?
i used to always be pretty casual, but for some reason every time i drink these days i do something stupid. i think it's a reflection of the mental state, i really don't give a fuck about too much at all, it's pathetic really.

i used to always be pretty casual, but for some reason every time i drink these days i do something stupid. i think it's a reflection of the mental state, i really don't give a fuck about too much at all, it's pathetic really.

I know we didn't get off to the best of starts but have you considered getting a CTE scan done just incase..............

I know we didn't get off to the best of starts but have you considered getting a CTE scan done just incase..............
ha ha. it's a possibility, i have never had a concussion or been knocked out, so it's not very likely. i'm worried they would just find a cloud of smoke and a couple of moths flying around.

Spacetime will also more than likely be on the receiving end of the beating he should listen to this
that was what i was thinking. fighting is fun when you have a really good cause to fight for, but otherwise it sucks. the last couple of scraps i got into made me feel like absolute shit, as i feel bad when fighting someone of inferior skills. i hate bullies, it's the reason i got into fighting. but i'm starting to feel like a bully for not walking away when i could have.

Back