I think the purpose of the human race is to create an artificial super intelligence

You''ve highlighted that the reaction of the people involved could well be objective though thus could provide some(possible not all) basis for a judgement of the situation.

On a human scale what is called subjective is very often actually a very complex objective situation.
"Objective from a perspective".

I think were done here lol

I think our purpose is to realize that we are already INSIDE the creation of super intelligence, as individual fragments of the singular consciousness... maaaaan.

When you think about it, with so many species with the dick and vagina reproductive system, life on Earth is probably designed by aliens. Earth is probably the zoo/laboratory of aliens.

Or maybe that system of reproduction works and hasn't been phased out by evolution? What about the numerous species that reproduce asexually?

Or maybe that system of reproduction works and hasn't been phased out by evolution? What about the numerous species that reproduce asexually?
One of many experiments done by aliens.

Every bit as shallow as your insistence on using mythology to answer life's great questions.
One man's mythology is another man's salvation.

"Life's great questions?"

Please, AI is like a bad joke.

Back