I think the purpose of the human race is to create an artificial super intelligence

maybe I am maybe im not. you don't know though. haha
Yes I do. I wrote a book on the subject.

AI will never happen. Even when they lie and say, "Hey, this is AI..." they will be lying.

The AI moniker is a deception. Here it is in the Bible.

2-thessalonians-2-11-12.jpg

AI will never happen. Even when they lie and say, "Hey, this is AI..." they will be lying.

Lmfao

It's ok. I would post my evidence but this place is troll city. I published back in 2013 and no one has refuted my work (my work in general is known in prophecy circles).

It's not God's will we evolve via technology. His second coming will ensure that.

It's ok. I would post my evidence but this place is troll city. I published back in 2013 and no one has refuted my work (my work in general is known in prophecy circles).

It's not God's will we evolve via technology. His second coming will ensure that.
<Lmaoo>

It's funny that @DataBreach's "Not God's Will" argument is the same level of "LOL WTF" as TS's argument.
Not really since top minds agree that singularity is inevitable and we will create an advanced AI. Also top minds entertain the thought that we may be in a simulation created by an advanced civilization

Mature response. Your OP is the real joke of this thread.

I would point out your flaws but i'm not interested in writing another book.

Last edited:
Mature response. You're OP is the real joke of this thread.

I would point out your flaws but i'm not interested in writing another book.
Lmk how that one goes. I read the bible and bible part 2 years ago. Ill give it a 3/5. Rip off of the epic of gilgamesh

It's funny that @DataBreach's "Not God's Will" argument is the same level of "LOL WTF" as TS's argument.
I did write a book though and no one refuted it.

Also Elon Musk gave an interview where he talked about the AI is like "summoning the demon..." and in that same interview he also said some sci-fi writers were really getting quite scary with their predictions.

The interview still exists but in an edited form. The part about sci-fi writers was removed.

Lmk how that one goes. I read the bible and bible part 2 years ago. Ill give it a 3/5. Rip off of the epic of gilgamesh
Lol. If you are not born again you won't understand it.

Not really since top minds agree that singularity is inevitable and we will create an advanced AI. Also top minds entertain the thought that we may be in a simulation created by an advanced civilization

Isn't it funny that both of you are now using an argument from authority angle

Species that have made it to this point were able to do things or were lucky enough to survive this long. Of course they had to have a stong drive to reproduce to make it this far.

Revolutionary. Didn't the matrix film do this like 20 years ago. Lol at "top minds."

It might create new universes, or this one..

Interdasting interpretations and opinions there.

I actually think this is plausible. There are many steps of human evolution and development that I think were detrimental and confusing for us in the long term (agriculture, domestication of animals, civilization etc) but all those developments were inevitable. We are naturally driven toward technological advancement. We can't help ourselves. AI seems inevitable. It seems like the next natural step. It also seems likely that AI will realize how much more powerful it is than us and see no use for us. We will have give way to a the next step of evolution.

I recently read something about injecting stem cells into the heart which makes the subject show signs of improved youth and grow hair.

Humans using science, not religion, to improve and extend lifespans is better than letting robots enslave or destroy humans.

dude this is a GOAT post...

Back