I think Mike Perry wins his next fight

Yeah, this fights tailor made for Platinum Mike.
Mike can take a beating and he has power. Yancy can be technical, but he likes to brawl, and he obliges brawlers. If he obliges Mike he's getting his head bounced off the canvas.

That said a fights a fight, and Yancy isn't completely out of this. He can pick him apart like Jouban did, should he keep his composure and discipline.

It's going to take an awful lot for Perry to make up for that spinaroonie pose and that god awful chicken dance he did.

This is the perfect match up for him style wise. Yancy is very dangerous, but he is also very hittable and has been stopped a few times

I think Perry has a better chin and in a sluggfest that is a huge factor. The Mike Perry hype train will continue a little longer after he knocks out The Kid

I think Mike's a safe bet, he'd have to really f*ck up to lose.

Dont forget he's been training at Jacksons now as well. I expect him to put on a good performance and probably beat Yancy

Dont forget he's been training at Jacksons now as well. I expect him to put on a good performance and probably beat Yancy
Oh man. Perry running for 3 round confirmed. I still remember when Guida trained at Jackson's for the Maynard fight.

The Mike Perry hype train will continue a little longer after he knocks out The Kid

TornThankfulGenet-size_restricted.gif

Oh he will 'dead' Yancy

Yancy can't take a shot from Mike

Back