I think Lesnar vs DC will happen

Cormier would love this. He could eat whatever he wanted (buckets of chicken) and then easily defeat a big name and collect a huge paycheck. Win-win-win.

Jarl

Cain outwrestled Lesnar. DC would do the same, and has better striking than Lesnar. Bad matchup for Bork.

Cain outwrestled Lesnar. DC would do the same, and has better striking than Lesnar. Bad matchup for Bork.

Cain didn't really outwrestle him. He beat him in standing up.

Lesnar took Cain down

Whats next..don frye returns.. leznars gone he conned the ufc once on the hunt fight wont happen again.. he cant fight clean..

Call me crazy. But I think it can happen. There is nothing left for dc at LHW. Also, Lesnar vs Jones was being teased after lesnar beat hunt and then after Jones beat DC. However Jones since popped USADA and Lesnar is still waiting to end his own suspension.

But since Lesnar is almost done and DC needs a guy, I think UFC is going to sub DC vs Lesnar in place of Lesnar vs Jones.

I think the fight makes,sense for the ufc financially, because the winner of the fight could make a potential plc draw as a match for Stipe, which the ufc needs to wipe the stink of Francis off.

not going to happen

If Brock comes back I want to see it against Ngannou

Before the stipe fight I don't think anyone would give Brock s chance now I think more people will think it's a more even fight

Call me crazy. But I think it can happen. There is nothing left for dc at LHW. Also, Lesnar vs Jones was being teased after lesnar beat hunt and then after Jones beat DC. However Jones since popped USADA and Lesnar is still waiting to end his own suspension.

But since Lesnar is almost done and DC needs a guy, I think UFC is going to sub DC vs Lesnar in place of Lesnar vs Jones.

I think the fight makes,sense for the ufc financially, because the winner of the fight could make a potential plc draw as a match for Stipe, which the ufc needs to wipe the stink of Francis off.

I don't want to hear anything about brock until usada says he not listed as retired and starting his 6 months of testing. every year paul says wwe not resigning brock just to resign after wresltmaina.

Think Brock wants to come back for a big payday and the only big payday is against Jones.

jones is all talk any way even if he still suspended for his peds problems

u can fight with 40 but u need PEDs to compensate the body aging.

If Brock is coming back he's coming for that belt!

RIP Stipe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back