I think Khabib would shock everyone and destroy Tony Ferguson with ease

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
i just spent some time thinkin about it and i decided that i cannot see any way tony ferguon can stop the kabob

i think khabib would actually finish him very quickly and dominantly

its my official prediction if this fight goes down bump this because this is an early prediction

Khabib doesn't finish quick he mauls.

He would dominate Tony though. Wouldn't be a shock because he's the favorite.

Islam, and probably even Iaquinta beat Tony as well.

Most people considered Kevin Lee Ferg's best win until yesterday, and even he nearly beat him.
Dude gets hurt every fight.

Last edited:
fergie has better tank than khabib. and he will suck up that GNP like a mofo and blast those elbows like anything. also eddie has some sort of strategy in place

Tony is the most proven light weight fighter in the world right now. Look at the guys he's beaten (and put away) in his 11 fight win streak.

It is absolutely absurd to say anyone, let alone a low % finisher like Khabib, is going to easily put Tony away.

Yes, TS, you rally oughtta tell us your past history of prediction thread success/failure rate, for this to mean anything to us
every prediction wizard makes a mistake every now and then. im going to laugh so hard after this gets bumped when it comes true

Ferguson sprawls better than Aiquinta. Non stop forward pressure. Would be a great fight.

Who would be shocked again?

It seems the universal consensus is that it would be a pretty close fight depending on how Tony plays it. I'd expect Khabib to be favored to win.

Ferguson sprawls better than Aiquinta. Non stop forward pressure. Would be a great fight.
bro khabib is gonna body lock ferguson right out the gate ferguson stands upright and walks forward plays right into khabibs game if ferguson tries to kick hes getting taken down

this fight is over once it hits the mat it will be a massacre

I agree w. OP but I'm also worried that Khabib is training less and is less hungry with all the fame & wealth he has now.

The Khabib that mauled Conor should maul Tony.

That wouldn’t shock me at all. It wouldn’t be a one-punch KO but I could see a sustained beat down

ferguson is a great fighter, but tbh he hasn't fought anyone like khabib. pls dont say kevin lee because he isnt on the same level, and ferguson almost lost to him. khabib probably wins against tony by decision 7 or 8/10 times

i think people overrate how much of a threat he poses to khabib. the guy gets dropped in almost, if not, every fucking fight. tony's TDD is good, but it wont be enough. the only way I can see tony winning against khabib is by submission but I doubt khabib would get caught by one.

nonetheless out of all the fighters in LW, tony is the one who deserves the title shot. we'll see how khabib's suspension plays out tho

I feel Khabib beats him rather easily by decision but this fight must happen.

And you'd be wrong. Tony Ferguson, The Best Lightweight On The Planet finishes Khabum.

You're not shocking anyone, many would agree. No hot takes here.

And you'd be wrong. Tony Ferguson, The Best Lightweight On The Planet finishes Khabum.
Best lightweight on the planet is a guy who gets dropped in every fight? Nah I’ll go with the undefeated Dagestani murderer that has no glaring weaknesses and does have the belt(promotional and lineal)

Khabib would be a - 400+ favorite come fight night. So most think Khabib will win. But, Tony is as tough as they come so it will not be easy and could be a close fight.

Khabib would beat him pretty handily IMO. Tony is too content with being on his back, and against a grappler like Khabib that's not exactly the best idea..

Back