I think Khabib would give Mayweather a run for his money

Bigger challenge for Mayweather

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
After seeing Khabib land that knockdown, a better moment than anything from the Mayweather fight, I would like to see him try Mayweather

I mean Khabib's cardio is legendary and he has more grit, determination and moxy than a room full of Conors - not to mention Mayweather is weathered in age (see what I did there)

Even if Khabib loses to Mayweather, it would deliver harder and challenge Mayweather more substantially

yay or nay

Noooooo there's only 3 people who visit boxing forum

PS damn gotta be a record breaking topic move

Boxing is a different league of intuition and intestinal fortitude when standing up and trading the old school way. An elite boxer’s punch is no joke, compared to MMA fighters. Conor is still bigger than Khabib any way you spin it. And Conor never fought elites at his natural weigh class.

Conor outweighed Floyd by 20lbs too...

Dont embarass khabib's fanbase.....you sound like a mcgregor fan......this is crazy talk

The threat of the take down is how Khabib was able to land on the feet, Mcgregor was clearly thinking about the take down. It happens all the time in MMA, I remember it happening to Bisping multiple times.

Last edited:
After a couple rds of hitting air he'd lose his cool, pick Floyd up and spike him on the canvas, snapping his neck, leaving him motionless like a twelve stone bag o shite. Not a good look for either sport.

I voted Khabib for the lols

but really though, it would be funny seeing Khabib throwing his weird 1-2s and huge overhand rights at Mayweather, while he gracefully leans back and pull counters Khabib.

What the fuck is this?

Voted khabib because I'm enjoying the salty potatoes

After a couple rds of hitting air he'd lose his cool, pick Floyd up and spike him on the canvas, snapping his neck, leaving him motionless like a twelve stone bag o shite. Not a good look for either sport.

LOL!

Money would beat the brakes off Khabib in the ring

Was the knockdown on Conor flush or was he switching stances?
They pulled the video on yt, but some guys were talking about it today, and said he was switching stances or squaring off without a rear leg behind him?

Where's the neither option? A junior Olympic boxer, that didn't place, has a better chance.

Nurmagomedov and McGregor lose to any top 50 boxer in their division.

Back