I think Josh Barnett vs Brock would be a good fight. Agree?

Lesnar off roids could be Barnett's twin. Imagine those two old clay roads clapping together.

Barnett taps him, BTW.

Book it. I'm down. Just a couple of jui... jacked white boys.

You mean like the experience gap it was when Brock fought randy? Dumbass

Randy was 220 lbs and Brock was probably 280lbs plus. Randy has no where the submission skills or the size of Barnett. Randy wasn't even remotely a real HW.

Dumbass.

Randy was 220 lbs and Brock was probably 280lbs plus. Randy has no where the submission skills or the size of Barnett. Randy wasn't even remotely a real HW.

Dumbass.
tenor.gif

it probably stays standing. Barnett could win via dirty boxing and experience (shit, Randy Couture all but handled Brock in the clinch.)

i'd pay to watch it. but there's probably not enough of us. and i doubt Brock returns (funny how the rumors of a return to the UFC always start while he's renegotiating with WWE.....)

2 guys that do "real" wrestling going at it. Should be fun. Also now that JDS is back. Brock and JDS were supposed to fight after their season of TUF but it never happened because Brock got sick. I think they want to hot shot Brock to a title shot though. So I think they give Brock, Ngannou. Or Ngannou and Black beast fight, the winner of that fight gets Brock for a title shot. Both Beast and ng have crap wrestling. Very beatable for Brock. They will keep people like Cain (if he ever comes back) and Werdum far away from Brock. Even Reem they will keep away from him.

Would love if Barnett and Brock "merged", and created the amalgam and apocalyptic fighter Brock Barnett.

Back