I think Jones would beat Prime Fedor and heres why

Would Jones even beat DC in PRIDE where DC could juice as well? we'll never know. Put Jones in Pride against HWs that are juicing like him and see if he goes 10 years undefeated lol
DC was an Olympic athlete before Jon Jones even finished puberty.

How else do you think DC is so good at bypassing USADA?

Jones is a bad matchup for Fedor. With the exception of power, and maybe speed, Jones has the advantage everywhere.

...no shit he’d beat fedor. Come on. Fedor was murder by hendo, werdum, mitrione, maldaldo and near killed by a few other guys throughout the years. Jones has the talent of all of fedors opponents put together and then some.

Its up there. Not every LHW cuts 25 pounds.He is not the only one for sure, lots of big cutters like Bader out there. They have a different body type though, now the same chicken legs and huge reach.

Also that is size wise right at a good point to fight at HW. Yet he cuts down...for the obvious reasons.

He's 220 230 out of competition. He doesn't cut 25lbs.

And name a relevant heavyweight who weighs in at that weight. Come on bud, lets keep this serious for once.

DC was an Olympic athlete before Jon Jones even finished puberty.

How else do you think DC is so good at bypassing USADA?

DC is always very methodical about mentioning the exact amount of tests he has passed too, rly makes u think.

Fedor beat a lot of guys who had big reach advantage over him and Fedor was also unbeatable in his prime

With these hypothetical matchups, there are too many variables to consider. Jones of now has huge advantages in training compared to Fedor of then so that skews the outcome right there. If we were to have Jones start his career back then in the types of less well rounded camps of the day, it could dramatically change the outcome.

I still think that if they faced off in Fedors prime, it would be a submission win for Fedor back when he was a well rounded machine. That tippy tappy shit would only go so far. We also have no idea how Jones would be as a hw.

I think Jones takes Fedor down and pounds him out. Fedor is too comfortable with being on his back and putting himself in danger against a fighter like Jon Jones. Jones isn't Mark Colemam. If you let him lie in your guard he will demolish you. Jones also has been proven very difficult to sub.

He's 220 230 out of competition. He doesn't cut 25lbs.

And name a relevant heavyweight who weighs in at that weight. Come on bud, lets keep this serious for once.

Fedor, Nog, CroCop were right in that weight category, a little above in their primes. If Jon wanted to actually fight guys his size, he would fit right in @ HW.
Hell, Cain was closer to Jone's weight than the LHW opponents he fought.

We could make comparisons if Jones did not cut weight to fight smaller guys, while juiced to the gills.

Fedor, Nog, CroCop were right in that weight category, a little above in their primes. If Jon wanted to actually fight guys his size, he would fit right in @ HW.

He would fit right in? He would be out of shape as it is his weight OUT OF COMPETITION.

Why are you not taking this into consideration?

Would Jones even beat DC in PRIDE where DC could juice as well? we'll never know. Put Jones in Pride against HWs that are juicing like him and see if he goes 10 years undefeated lol

Does Jon get to fight guys like Zulu too?

He would fit right in? He would be out of shape as it is his weight OUT OF COMPETITION.

Why are you not taking this into consideration?

I think if he fought at HW, he would be free to pack on some muscle easily, and would fill out the weight difference. Don't you agree?

jonny-bones-jones.jpg

Oblique kicks

BHbp.gif

fingers2.gif

Jones would use oblique kicks to keep Fedor at distance and use his size advantage to pick him apart from the outside and eventually TKO him.
Fedor is tough, one of the toughest ever, but I think Jones beats him rather easily. I think Jones is just too good at controlling the distance, pick his shots and get out of harms way.
And ff you're getting close to Jones he's gonna make sure it hurts.

tumblr_o65e9gk28F1u2ragso2_250.gif
Jon+Jones+Elbows+Rashad+Evans+-+UFC+145.gif

tumblr_masxq1ODHZ1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Fedor's biggest chance in this fight would be to land a classic Fedor haymaker but I'm not sure even that would work. Example below:

PerkyLongAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

I think it would be a long night for Fedor. I don't think he would get knocked out but I can definitely see a doctors stoppage or a TKO. Skill wise Jones is just on another planet.

Thoughts?
This is even a debate?

Jon would smash 2 Prime Fedors at the same time, and I love Fedor bro.

Jon is just the GOAT.

I think if he fought at HW, he would be free to pack on some muscle easily, and would fill out the weight difference. Don't you agree?

jonny-bones-jones.jpg

I like bro science too but you're actually serious.

I think Jones just uses his physical advantages too well. Fedor is basically the same size as Shogun, Rampage, etc.

I like bro science too but you're actually serious.

I like you pretending that he is an average sized LHW even more.

Guy cuts down weight because he fears for his competitive ability at HW. It's ok.
It's not cheating, it just doesn't say much about his ability to consistently fight guys he does not tower over.
He has the cheating category down anyways, so its all good.

Back