I think it's time we banned knives and cars, they are causing too much death

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I didn't think it would come to this point, but now we have to stand strong. Knife and car attacks are rampantly becoming tools of mass murder and terror.

The killing potential of these weapons are simply too high. Think of all the innocent lives we would've saved if we simply banned these 2 items.

I can't think of any reason why anyone would oppose this. Imagine if you lost a family member to a knife attack. Imagine if you lost your 7 year old daughter to a car attack. How would you feel if with a simple stroke, you could resurrect your child and continue to live a happy life, watch them grow up, marry, have children, and say that they love you.

If you want to protect this:

148c678289abd7dcb4f2e84cbebc7135--beautiful-baby-girl-beautiful-kids.jpg

You have to do this:

barbados-knife-ban.jpg

car-ban.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't think it would come to this point, but now we have to stand strong. Knife and car attacks are rampantly becoming tools of mass murder and terror.

The killing potential of these weapons are simply too high. Think of all the innocent lives we would've saved if we simply banned these 2 items.

I can't think of any reason why anyone would oppose this. Imagine if you lost a family member to a knife attack. Imagine if you lost your 7 year old daughter to a car attack. How would you feel if with a simple stroke, you could resurrect your child and continue to live a happy life, watch them grow up, marry, have children, and say that they love you.

If you want to protect this:

148c678289abd7dcb4f2e84cbebc7135--beautiful-baby-girl-beautiful-kids.jpg

You have to do this:

barbados-knife-ban.jpg

car-ban.jpg

No. Just ban the Violent Right

The Washington Post says the American Left gave up on Political Violence so we only have to worry about the Right.

pTpoZhR.jpg

Look at the upstanding Antifa member acting in self defense

7RTMRug.jpg

The truth is that where there is a clear white majority crime will be low.

I hope at some point whites will have a nation like Japan where immigration is not allowed and foreigners are never truly accepted.

Americans love their guns and it's almost like they all have a weird fetish.

Liberals have proposed banning baseball bats, hammers, saws, ladders, swimming pools, electricity, and gravity in the interest of public safety. The left plans to legislate the perfect reality for us all. Radical Islam gets a pass. Islamic terror is of course caused by climate change which requires that we return to the stone age as the solution. Al Gore gets a pass.

1.- Because a knife rampage is totally the same as a gun rampage.

2.- Cars are regulated.

No. Just ban the Violent Right

The Washington Post says the American Left gave up on Political Violence so we only have to worry about the Right.

pTpoZhR.jpg

Look at the upstanding Antifa member acting in self defense

<JagsKiddingMe>

800-x-419-Canvas-251-759x419.png

antifa-polizei.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fdf584d9345188475bcdae7889c107f9e%2F204891405%2F633488352.jpg

26887.jpg

antifa-terrorists-police-on-fire.png

<{chips}>

Back