I think it's Time for an Interim HW belt.

I wonder how many time Stipe got called "Stype" by school teachers on first day roll call

Stipe is legit. Needs more money. PPL say he's not a draw but he sold twice a MM card who makes more money. People walk out when MM fights. Not to mention all Stipe's top opponents make more money and who's to say they are bigger draws? Finally UFC has a history for renegotiation so Stipe is not out of line asking.

You provided so much information so this discussion should be excellent.

How long is Stipe out for? Is he injured? What's the traditional length that heavyweight champs take between fights? What's the history of interim belts at heavyweight? Who are the two people that would fight for such an interim belt?

Money dispute.

Conor,gsp.,jones,leaner, even reem is a bigger draw then him
Theyre bigger draws for sure, but if youre headlining a card that generates 10+ million dollars for youre company I would define that as a draw. Because there is 10 other fighters that draws better dosnt mean that hes not a draw.
10 million dollars!!!! Its like UFC wants to earn 15$ million dollars per PPV before wanting to pay their fighters big money. All fighters who dont pass that mark isnt a draw according to UFC.

Doesn't look like Stipe Will be defending His belt anytime soon.

Interim or Strip him

Discuss
I have a hunch they will pay him once Cain is healthy & they'll be booked to fight in March. Not sure who the replacement will be, probably Reem/Ngannou winner unless Cain waits until fight week to pull out.

I have a hunch they will pay him once Cain is healthy & they'll be booked to fight in March. Not sure who the replacement will be, probably Reem/Ngannou winner unless Cain waits until fight week to pull out.

We can only hope....

Heavyweight is the last division on the roster that needs an Interim belt. It's a dry and limited enough division as it is.

Back