"I think I want to fight in the UFC" --- Gervonta Davis

knowing the shitty cuck new owners they'd give him a total can to stand with him so he can knock him out.

if this was the fertittas still they'd do to him what they did to james toney and make an example out of him so boxers think twice about saying they can hop in the octagon

Like Silvia did to mercer... oh wait

I think.... either you will or you won't. Just looking for attention

Gervonta is crazy talented. Scary midget. Mma is a different game tho.

After what Mercer did to Sylvia imagine what a young in his prime fighter like this guy would do to these mma fighters.

I think there's a good percentage of sherbro's who would genuinely smoke him inside a round.

a good striker like Marlon Moraes or Eddie Wineland would destroy any boxer on the feet, elbows and kicks changes the whole game, Moraes would kill this moron inside 1 round

Would love to see him and other boxers try MMA AS LONG AS they're brought up slowly. As in no Randy in their first fight.

He can come get choked out. And Floyd too. Conor had slim chance in boxing. Boxers have no chance in UFC. Give your necks boxing pussies

Throughout the history of the sport, there have been a lot of boxers who have stated that they wanted to give MMA a try, but not many actually become MMA fighters. Usually something happens between the time they make such comments and the time the would appear in the cage. You know, things like getting kicked so hard in the leg they collapse involuntarily....or getting choked out for the first time...getting kneed in the gut really hard....or having a guy half their size take them down, grab them by the foot and inflict excruciating pain with ease. Then, they look for something to do other than MMA.

Jarl

Back