I think I just found the perfect comparison of Khabib vs Conor in another division

Apples to Oranges

Not a chance man.
Comparing Mark Hunt to Conor McGregor?!
OR even the wrestling of Brock Lesnar to Khabib?
There's so many differences here it is tough to even start.

But no.

Bader-shoots-on-Rumble.gif
This is a much better comparison imo than OP post, but still off from Conor and Khabib

Lesnar has crap striking def unlike khabib and has no where near the tools khabib has. Hes just an ex collage wrestler, and has no bjj or sambo.

IMO if you're gonna go heavies for the comparison, it's more like Cain vs JDS.

JDS was wrecking big names with his standup to finally get a (late) titleshot. Cain was the monster wrestler to beat.

I also think this one might go similar to their first fight; Conor can easily catch Khabib. But I'm also not counting on that happening many times, ala Cain v JDS 2 and 3, caveat being no way Khabib takes years off Conor's life by going toe to toe with him. So that's where I draw the line.

It's grapplefuck or bust.

I think the best comparison would be against a prime Anderson Silva vs Daniel Cormier at 205. One is absolutely bigger,stronger a master grappler and big for that weight class. The other is smaller,faster and deadly accurate with striking but would probably be in trouble if he gets grounded. Just like this fight, I don’t know who wins but I am excited.

Lesnar%2Bvs%2BMark%2BHunt.jpg

Agree or disagree?
Absolutely, but there are so many other examples: Frankie vs Yair, Stipe vs Ghanou (everybody knew Ghanou will murder Stipe), Usman vs everybody, Skren vs everybody, Tyron vs Till (everybody knew Till will KO Woodley), DC vs Volkan (everybody knew Volkan KO DC)...so, so many more..

IMO if you're gonna go heavies for the comparison, it's more like Cain vs JDS.

JDS was wrecking big names with his standup to finally get a (late) titleshot. Cain was the monster wrestler to beat.

I also think this one might go similar to their first fight; Conor can easily catch Khabib. But I'm also not counting on that happening many times, ala Cain v JDS 2 and 3, caveat being no way Khabib takes years off Conor's life by going toe to toe with him. So that's where I draw the line.

It's grapplefuck or bust.

Agree. Have always thought the nearest fighter stylistically to Conor is JDS.

So Khabib better buy Cain a tequila and settle down for a long talk.

Lol maybe Pride Reem. Conor clearly has better grappling than current day Reem, who seems to have neither TDD nor a good bottom game. Stipe cut through his guard instantly and KO'd him. Blaydes took him down at will and dominated him.

Clearly? The one wrestler that Conor fought took him down easily and he only had 10 days to prepare.

Inspired by your post.

2v357o3.gif
This is the best thing about this thread.

Not a great comparison. Conor’s way, waaaaay more dynamic than Hunt early on. Khabib is better than Brock, and different in style. Conor and Khabib are much closer in size than Hunt and Brock. Brock was juiced up big time and Khabib has never tested positive.

The list goes on.

10331.jpg
came expecting this...leaving a little disappointed.

Mar Khunt is a bum, Lesnar is a juiced freak.
Love to see natty Lesnar vs Khunt. Lesnar gets KO'd while his stretch marked belly hits the floor

Back