Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
There is no way Hillary will run. She will stumble, fall, or whatever the hell she does when the meds put her out on her feet.

hillary-clinton-cyborg.jpg

if people even had a clue.

Very unlikely. Maybe it will be Kamala Harris or (if we're talking about a celebrity) Mark Cuban.

sanders didnt even get targeted by anyone because he didnt make it that far

he would be absolutely crushed by the first smear campaign that shows he never had a job until he was 40, used to write freelance rape fantasy, pays less taxes than trump while wanting everyone else to pay more etc.

most people think the last remaining candidates are the worst because theyre the ones getting smeared, nobody hated trump and called him a racist etc. prior to him running. just like how kasich polled higher than anyone in both parties, its because nobody knew who he was so nobody bothered explaining why he sucks
Damn, is this true?

Damn, is this true?

Yes

He worked occasionally as a carpenter but never as a steady job and wrote a rape fantasy erotica that you can easily find online

He lived in a basement during that time too, since he never had a job...

Yes

He worked occasionally as a carpenter but never as a steady job and wrote a rape fantasy erotica that you can easily find online

He lived in a basement during that time too, since he never had a job...
Have you read it?

Hillary running and losing again would be just as wonderful as watching Ronda lose twice.

I laughed at the collection.

Cint: The Robert E Leeader of this ragtag bunch of white dudes.
Burning Hammer: If you're burning up in need of vaguely racist posts. You call in the Hammer.
Devout Pessimist: Are you hungry? Because at this BBQ DP is cooking up the Aspergers.
Jim Bob: ...Posts about how you would expect.
Pwent: You need an I Told You So OP? Because Pwent is here... and he's here to tell you so.
Ripskater: Flat ass, Flat Earth, God cursed the world so fuck what ya heard.

Coming to an outrage thread near you.

everyone sucks on that list. except @Pwent. @Pwent is my nebro for life.

Back