Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
I've already started voting third party in IL state elections, and if she won another dem primary I'm not sure what I'd do. I guess I'd have to be "an independent" because republican and libertarian policies do not align with mine, and Jill Stein and Green Party can jump off a bridge.

if she runs and wins again im going to vote republican until there is no DNC anymore. Im tired of the bullshit and im tired of those assholes expecting my vote yearly while doing nothing to earn it. Im not a right winger by any stretch but at the moment I cant stand the dnc either.

Look at the Trump Humpers, begging Shillary to run in 2020. They see the Orange Fat Fucks numbers and know he could only beat a crooked ass Shillary.
Wishful Thinking, Shillary aint running.

She's not running. No chance.

Bubba wants to live in the White House again. :rolleyes:

118xfe.jpg

She might run, but no way in hell she wins.

Will not get any endorsements. People are already pissed that thanks to her unlikeability we have the Shittiest Prez in History right now.

The Clintons control the DNC at this point, if she wants to run again in 2020, she will and the DNC will do everything in their power to make sure she wins this time.

Dead wrong. Irreparable damage has been done, no path back. Sanders gets the nod in 2020 easily.

Dead wrong. Irreparable damage has been done, no path back. Sanders gets the nod in 2020 easily.

sanders didnt even get targeted by anyone because he didnt make it that far

he would be absolutely crushed by the first smear campaign that shows he never had a job until he was 40, used to write freelance rape fantasy, pays less taxes than trump while wanting everyone else to pay more etc.

most people think the last remaining candidates are the worst because theyre the ones getting smeared, nobody hated trump and called him a racist etc. prior to him running. just like how kasich polled higher than anyone in both parties, its because nobody knew who he was so nobody bothered explaining why he sucks

sanders didnt even get targeted by anyone because he didnt make it that far

Targeted by who? His rallies were orders of magnitude larger than Clinton's.

he would be absolutely crushed by the first smear campaign that shows he never had a job until he was 40, used to write freelance rape fantasy, pays less taxes than trump while wanting everyone else to pay more etc.

He marched with Dr. King. Trump never released his taxes. How could you make such a comparison?

most people think the last remaining candidates are the worst because theyre the ones getting smeared, nobody hated trump and called him a racist etc. prior to him running. just like how kasich polled higher than anyone in both parties, its because nobody knew who he was so nobody bothered explaining why he sucks

Nah.

I laughed at the collection.

Cint: The Robert E Leeader of this ragtag bunch of white dudes.
Burning Hammer: If you're burning up in need of vaguely racist posts. You call in the Hammer.
Devout Pessimist: Are you hungry? Because at this BBQ DP is cooking up the Aspergers.
Jim Bob: ...Posts about how you would expect.
Pwent: You need an I Told You So OP? Because Pwent is here... and he's here to tell you so.
Ripskater: Flat ass, Flat Earth, God cursed the world so fuck what ya heard.

Coming to an outrage thread near you.
You sound bitter as fuck. Did they run a train on you or what?

Targeted by who? His rallies were orders of magnitude larger than Clinton's.

He marched with Dr. King. Trump never released his taxes. How could you make such a comparison?

Nah.

targeted by smear campaigns, both he and hillary focused on attacking trump and nobody on the right bothered very much on attacking him

trump used to win awards for his help with the african american community and won the ellis island award with rosa parks, but nobody cares because of vague racism accusations. positives dont matter nearly as much as negatives

targeted by smear campaigns, both he and hillary focused on attacking trump and nobody on the right bothered very much on attacking him

trump used to win awards for his help with the african american community and won the ellis island award with rosa parks, but nobody cares because of vague racism accusations. positives dont matter nearly as much as negatives
Agreed. I think the next election will be different. The DNC will not be on board with another push for Clinton. I think Sanders will pick up the pieces and make a strong run.

She might run, but no way in hell she wins.

Will not get any endorsements. People are already pissed that thanks to her unlikeability we have the Shittiest Prez in History right now.

You know why people on the right have a hard time believing this? It's because they've understood all this about her for decades yet the Dems nominated her anyway - even after losing to Obama in 08. So what's changed?

i dont really like people like that

Yea I used to feel like this. Now I look at all these bills I have like $350+ a month during my wife's pregnancy for her doctor. While I have health insurance. I can sort of understand it. If he doesn't do it someone else will. The amount of money they pay people on TV is insane.

Back