Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
The Dems need to find someone worthy of running in the general, quickly.

Obama gave the 2004 speech at the DNC, and got the ball rolling. There doesn't seem to be any viable (D) right now worth a damn.

Hillary was seen as unlikable since the early 2000's. She took all of the sympathy and goodwill she "earned" through the Clinton scandal, and ran it into the ground quickly. She was viewed as unlikable FAR before the 2008 primaries, let alone the 2016 general.

Democrats need someone fresh, and not alienating.

If she receives an official nomination from the DNC I think even I, someone who delights in the DNC's failures, will probably facepalm sympathetically.

The Democratic party is so clueless, I wouldn't be surprised if this happened.

She's doing the book tour to stay relevant and be in the public eye. @TheWorm @silicavaginitis @Jim Bob @Devout Pessimist @Contra-dictator @Burning Hammer

c67a4-clinton2bdead.jpeg

I doubt she runs again, but it would be amazing if she does.

My guess is Kamala Harris runs and wins the Dem nom.

yep in a country as big as the USA, she basically got more pop votes by a margin of the amount of people living in brooklyn.

Only if you count dead people and illegals. There is a reason the dems fight so hard against voter I.D

Only if you count dead people and illegals. There is a reason the dems fight so hard against voter I.D
lol, i was gonna make a comment about that as well.

That is one of the most racist things I have ever heard.. Blacks cant get an ID, it is to difficult for them. Even with 4 years notice, LOL.

lol, i was gonna make a comment about that as well.

That is one of the most racist things I have ever heard.. Blacks cant get an ID, it is to difficult for them. Even with 4 years notice, LOL.

Yep. You need I.D for pretty much EVERYTHING except voting.

This video was hilarious on the subject.

Back