Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
She's building her money chest by writing a book and going on a speaking tour to stay relevant.

I would be more liable to think these are a result of her avarice and extreme solipsism.

And Bernie.

And Kamala Harris.

And (((anyone)))

I bet Breittard has dozens boilerplate liberal smear articles just waiting to fill in names and tweak details.

A couple of thoughts:

1. You are basically right

2. But the "super delagates" are super shady. They have to go. Terrible optics, if nothing else.

3. I think whoever runs has to run hard on universal healthcare. It is a popular policy that can unite the Democratic party and most clearly contrast them to the GOP via the Trumpcare fiasco.
nope, I don't agree at all and I am a leftist cuck in sherdog view.

it will be a young centrist from a southern state.

Davis or Castro maybe

Let her run in the primaries, hopefully someone young and charosmatic will whip her good.

and she would probably win too lol

trump only got the presidency by the lowest of margins by the virtue of several counties with the help of electoral college against the most vilified democratic candidate in modern history

looking at changing demographics next time does not look so good

DNC via collusion and corruption

17xp63.jpg

Until she ran in 2016?
If so, this sounds like bullshit.

Look up the numbers yourself. Approval as high as 66% when she was secretary of state, despite being in the public eye for decades. Later in her term as SoS, it was clear she was going to run again and the GOP smear machine kicked into gear, though she was still well over even when she officially announced her candidacy. That's why she was seen as an unstoppable juggernaut (and why the idea that she's running again is so stupid--thinks have changed much more than people realize).

and she would probably win too lol

trump only got the presidency by the lowest of margins by the virtue of several counties with the help of electoral college against the most vilified democratic candidate in modern history

looking at changing demographics next time does not look so good

I think you need a reality check. The truth is, Hillary only won a few counties.

f5.png

HIllary was being worshiped on the Tonight Show two nights ago.

She's running in 2020 because the Democrats are literally trying to re-do the 2016 election.

Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump

the 1991 twins scored 5 less runs in the world series and still won along with 13 other teams.

Then Kirby Puckett got glaucoma.

Sorry guys if already said !!

These old codgers should be barred. Bernie, Hillary even Donald are just to old. Howsabout some leaders with vitality and energy.

Why wouldn’t she run? She’s the most qualified candidate ever - Obama and JVS

Considering she already said that she would.... I would be surprised if she didn't.

Back