I think Conor will tap to strikes

Khabib already said he won't take any subs if Conor offers.

He's just going to keep smeshing.
Then Conor will cover up and wait for the ref to stop it.

I really don't see him tapping to strikes.

You only tap to strikes when you're hurt and with no hope in sight, Conor has probably seen Khabib's fights thousands of times and knows how he'll behave and has prepared if it goes to the ground. It's unlikely there's be a situation with no hope, even Barboza and MJ who had it bad had multiple opportunities to see the next round. And Iaquinta fight has shown that Khabib's cardio is not that good either, and will slow down eventually.

Khabib's damage to opponents is not that good, Horcher survived longer against Khabib than Lando has against Ferguson (which was Ferguson's weakest fight and Khabib's most dominant fight)

Can't see him tapping to strikes, if he's going to quit he'll give him is neck. Rumble style.

It's far more likely that we see Khabib tap to strikes after he tastes Conor's power enough times.

obviously, you meant that Khashook will tap to strikes. You should probably look into a proof reader when your drinking... or at least take a second look at what you typed.

I agree, Conor will be tapping his strikes off Khabib’s dome piece and will quit beating him up after the refs pulls him off of Khabib’s defeated body.

You sound just as dumb, and desperate as TS. I mean head clean off, squawk head clean off.

You have to be pretty obsessed to start threads like this.

Wait are you saying you will put money up that Conor will tap to strikes in the fight?

As in you are betting against any other possible outcome?

I'll gladly take that action unless the odds are astronomical (as they should be).

Wait are you saying you will put money up that Conor will tap to strikes in the fight?

As in you are betting against any other possible outcome?

I'll gladly take that action unless the odds are astronomical (as they should be).
Money?
<JagsKiddingMe>

this is sherdog
Im betting avatars

The way people talk about Khabib here you would think he's some finishing monster. Khabib's only finishes in the last 5 years are Michael Johnson and Darrell fucking Horcher.

The way people talk about Khabib here you would think he's some finishing monster. Khabib's only finishes in the last 5 years are Michael Johnson and Darrell fucking Horcher.
Conor is about as weak off his back as Micheal Johnson so this a fitting comparison.

He has a worse gastank too.

Can you imagine Khabib on top of a tired Conor {<jordan}

I imagine he would tap before taking unnecessary damage at this point in his career

Back