I think a lot of the Tyron dislike is that he comes across as an entitled millennium.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Us older guys can not stand that attitude. Be an asshole, be a gangster, be whatever. But for Christ's sake, don't act like an entitled 15 year old girl. He just seems to think everything is owed to him..... and if he doesn't get his way he plays the race card. So he annoys people by demanding this and that, and when he doesn't get it, he annoys them more by calling them racist.

I think you meant "millennial" you grumpy old fart.

But yes I agree

I’m 25. I guess I’m an entitled millennial

But yeah Woodley is super entitled.

A millennium that soars without the oppression of racism.

s-l1600%20(11).jpg

Can’t believe Woodly had to speak once to turn the crowd in Colby’s favor.

The race card has a place and a time, but to suggest that supporting trump = racist is ridiculous.

If he really wants to walk it like he talks it, he shouldn’t work for DW since DW is a trump guy. Dan Lambert from ATT is also a huge trump guy. Disassociate yourself from them if you really believe what you say. Walk it like you talk it, tWood

We need a new term than millenial because i'm 30 & technically would be considered one but how people speak about millenials it's mostly 18-23 year olds, basically college age people.

He has boring fights and complained constantly while avoiding real fights.

Nothing to do with his age, just a bad combo of poor marketing choices.

Holy shit, two thousand years of entitlement?!?

<TheWire1>

We need a new term than millenial because i'm 30 & technically would be considered one but how people speak about millenials it's mostly 18-23 year olds, basically college age people.

And they are considered the generation after millennials.

Luke Thomas had an interesting call in discussion bout this. One of the callers describe Tyron as some kind of hall monitor goody 2 shoes, which I found to be an on point observation.

Tyron just tries too hard and seems to focus on every BUT fighting. Which is weird considering he fought 4 times last year, but his other antics seem to have over shadowed that.

Complaining about lack of promotion, racism, Straight to DVD movie roles, and now rapping. Jack of all trades master of ONE (MMA).

He speaks his mind, and that makes him "entitled."

When referring to black people "entitled" is the new "uppity."

When you spew your biases, and are so called "politically incorrect," you're truth bearers. When Tyron gives his opinion, he's a problem.

What it amounts to is this: You don't like having the mirror held up to your face. You're not used to it, and your ego won't allow you to see things from someone else's perspective.

With that being said, Colby is no match for Tyron, and you'll have even more to complain about after he thrashes him.

Sherdog has always been known for its inherent racism, but it will get even worse after the "White Knight" is destroyed.

hes a selfish eon.

It's just a catch all term for younger generations.

Aged people have to feel like they were important, so they always have to trash the incoming generations who don't support their values, and tastes in popular culture.

Generation X were the "slacker" generation, and so on.

With that being said, the Vietnam generation will go down as the worst generation. The hateful generation.

Can’t believe Woodly had to speak once to turn the crowd in Colby’s favor.

The race card has a place and a time, but to suggest that supporting trump = racist is ridiculous.

If he really wants to walk it like he talks it, he shouldn’t work for DW since DW is a trump guy. Dan Lambert from ATT is also a huge trump guy. Disassociate yourself from them if you really believe what you say. Walk it like you talk it, tWood
Trump literally re tweet white supremists and discrimted against Black renters. People know that and still support him.

He's a black MMA champion. That's really all there is to it, he doesn't need to do or say anything to be hated by the majority of fans. There has never been and probably never will be a loved black MMA champion. It's a predominantly white sport, fans and fighters. Black champions are just not something MMA fans want to see if there's a perfectly good white guy that could have that title(e.g. the massive support guys like Chael and Gustaf got when going against the then current hated black champions).

He spoke on and posted screenshots of lots of people saying racist shit to him and his family on twitter and insta and MMA fans acted like he was the bad guy and a race baiter for it lol. Check any live UFC video on youtube like a post fight conference and the chat is just littered with people calling black fighters like TWood all kinds of N words and other racist shit. People are just tribal by nature, and there's really nothing TWood could ever and can ever do to be loved by the fans.

The fact that he's outspoken and cocky only adds fuel to the hate fire that's already there for him. Only white fighters like my boy Conor get the privilege of being cocky/arrogant and still loved by the fans. All facts, not a pleasant truth but the truth nonetheless.

Last edited:
Back