I swear to God.... J.G Wentworth commercials...

KickWith3rdLeg

You smoke this **** to escape reality?
@purple
Reaction score
I’m almost at the point of no longer watching anymore UFC contents on Fox , FS1 & FS2 because of those obnoxious redundant adds. The horrendous opera ad/commercial has me always scrambling to find the mute button. Anyone has having a bad day?

The absolute worst. I always DVR and stay off my phone/internet to avoid spoilers.

bruh, the JG Wentworth opera is the GOAT commercial

Yea those are so fucking stupid but just about all commercials are.That gay boy band one makes me want to shoot my fucking tv every time it comes on.

I’m almost at the point of no longer watching anymore UFC contents on Fox , FS1 & FS2 because of those obnoxious redundant adds. The horrendous opera ad/commercial has me always scrambling to find the mute button. Anyone has having a bad day?

welcome to 2006

let me guess...hangover?

They are genius for making their jingle stick but yea i make it a point to not buy products from annoying advertisements.

Back