I stop watching Glory if Moroșanu is not awarded with win, f*** corrupt organization that robbed ROU

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These fucking Glory robbed Ghiță, Adegbuyi, and Maxim and especially Moroșanu big tonight. He won all the fucking 3 rounds, one referee said 30-27 for him!

I end watching Glory, period. And I give you my word I become a Glory hater from today.

This was the biggest Glory robbery of all time!

What a disgrace!

Last edited:
was to drunk to judge this fight now, but Ghita and Adegbuyi never got robbed.

Death wishing coming on social websites from many Romanians.

classy as expected from romanian fans.

Liverkick says:

Heavyweight Co-Headline Bout:
Michal Turynski (R3 – Split Decision) Cătălin Moroșanu — Morosanu comes flying in with overhand lefts as usual while Turynski is trying front kicks and knees to keep Morosanu away. Morosanu is missing with most punches but he is the aggressor and he managed to kick Turynski’s legs out twice. Rd 2 more of the same but Morosanu landed a few big punches this round and Turynski’s kicks and knees are getting closer to landing. Rd 3 both fighters are exhausted but Morosanu is still the aggressor and is just throwing more even though he isn’t really landing hes still the only one throwing.

This isn't a Glory issue per se. There are controversial decisions in every kickboxing, MMA or boxing promotion. I actually placed a small bet on Turynski at pretty big underdog odds when I saw how light Morosanu weighed in and how much bigger the Pole was than him. I was honestly surprised that Turynski got the decision. I can maybe see an argument that the second or third round were a little bit close with Turynski's knees or kicks scoring versus Morosanu's punches. But 30-27 for Turynski from that one judge was ridiculous. Maxim vs Victor Pinto tonight and Adegbuyi vs Inocente were in no way shape or from robberies however.

No, they did not robbed them. And I am Romanian.

Who the fuck robbed Ghita?

Also, Morosanu is a utterly idiot.

This isn't a Glory issue per se. There are controversial decisions in every kickboxing, MMA or boxing promotion. I actually placed a small bet on Turynski at pretty big underdog odds when I saw how light Morosanu weighed in and how much bigger the Pole was than him. I was honestly surprised that Turynski got the decision. I can maybe see an argument that the second or third round were a little bit close with Turynski's knees or kicks scoring versus Morosanu's punches. But 30-27 for Turynski from that one judge was ridiculous. Maxim vs Victor Pinto tonight and Adegbuyi vs Inocente were in no way shape or from robberies however.

Are you Jim Gunn of Glory? Because if you are, then you can STFU. Glory will not exist anymore for me now. If they don"t overtun this decision, everyday I will work as a Glory hater.

Moroșanu won every fucking single round, the Polish can"t even punch. 30-27 had one judge for Moroșanu, the rest were all corupt. The head of the Polish was hugely damaged.

No, they did not robbed them. And I am Romanian.

Who the fuck robbed Ghita?

Also, Morosanu is a utterly idiot.

You are funny, holding many accounts. I remember you cloner.

The morosanu fight is the biggest roberry I have ever seen in any combat sports. I'm speechless right now, the fight wasn't even close. The worst thing you can do in glory is to bet on fights... you can easily lose because of the judges. If you thought that the Daniel Sam fight was a robbery than this is far worse. Also the guy who fought morosanu should be cut from the roster. Can't throw a punch or a kick properly and his defense is made up by putting his hands out. I have never seen someone so least skilled since bob sapp. I still cannot believe this guy went to a decision with morosanu and pavel.

@ Jim Gunn

Moroșanu won every fucking single round, the Polish can"t even punch. 30-27 had one judge for Moroșanu, the rest were all corupt. The head of the Polish was hugely damaged.

You are funny, holding many accounts. I remember you cloner.

My first time when I talk to you. You can ask an admin if this IP was used on other accounts.

Stop rooting for Romanian fighters and stop being a gipsy!

Morosanu still remains an utterly moron.

Gypsy is your mom, not myself! Ignore! You are using different IPs all the time and stick to your shitty MMA.

Moroșanu and Adegbuyi were robbed because Turynski and Inocente were huge underdogs. These shitty judges in the USA are betting.

How did Adegbuyi win exactly? I'm curious, score the rounds for me.

people can say whatever they want about you Broady,but i just fucking love you man,every time a romanian fights in glory or in china i open a giant smile already anticipating that I will read your posts throwing leather on everyones

you are the central key of this forum.best user

How did Adegbuyi win exactly? I'm curious, score the rounds for me.

Leave the poor guy alone.
He is clearly delusional.
This is him.

90f2e0614b2d6bca5434512f3a02595f.jpg

You didn't see the fake knock down?
I saw a referee mistake a knockdown and give a count, resulting in the judges having to reflect that in their score cards. That's not a robbery, and take away the knockdown it was still a really close fight that Rico arguably won.

People throw "robbery" around way to freely. Either you're exaggerating, you don't understand what a robbery means, or you're butthurt and bias which is typically the case.

stfu Snub I rob you and see how you feel then?!?!

Back