I still really wanna see Fedor in UFC

Fedor in the UFC now would be completely pointless.
12 years ago it would have been great but now I have absolutely no interest in see it but of course it'll never happen anyway.
If derrick lewis was champ he still could get the title easy while being complete washed up.

I'd love to see fedor get destroyed by DC.

I'd get on this forum and watch all of you cry about it and say things like, "prime Fedor would've murdered DC."

Don't forget guys...PRIDE FOREVER!!!
<36>
Why? Fedor is fairly old now.

If oleksy Oleynik is successful in the UFC fedor could be but no thx its unnecessary.

Fedor could beat some guys, but you KNOW that Dana would match him against every heavy handed killer he has. Dana still hasnt un-butthurt himself over Pride being better at one time.

He still can KO some low level fighters and/or with questionable chins UFC have, such as:
De la Rocha
Danho
Smoliakov
Spitz
Asker

He’s a big ol’ Mexican with a big ol’ head. You’re not gonna knock him out.

To see him finally in UFC and maybe on a UFC Russia event would still be cool to see but it would have to be the right fight.

Something like maybe Overeem which was a fight everyone wanted years ago, that could work with Reem being past his prime.

But its probably never gonna happen, it was close so many times but he just ended up always going somewhere else.

Maybe Dana can get him a ticket to watch ringside. That's the only way I can imagine Fedor in the UFC at this point

If he can win the Bellator GP I'd love to see UFC sign him for a one fight deal Brock vs Fedor then retire . Fedor vs Anderson Silva or Fedor vs Jones or D.C. Would be fun too .

In bellator there's not to many fighters that interest me for Fedor . I'd like to see Fedor vs Machida or Fedor vs Henderson 2 in bellator if they can make it happen

They signed fucking Ben askren I think UFC can get Fedor cmon now wtf Dana white wut r u doing

Dude he's on a win streak now he can still be very dangerous for UFC heavyweight division
Yeah loses get cut after 1 Dana will and tarnish legacy. Money and legacy wise should have gone in 09
Fedor is old .,he's the one guy I thought wouldn't get past it but that s his mystique he lasted longer than his rivals though

He needs to retire after the Bader fight. Win or lose.

We don't need to see him come to the UFC, lose to guys he would have beat 10 years ago, and have idiots say, "See what happened when he fought in the UFC?".

We have enough of that already.

I'd love to see Fedor vs Brock so bad but Fedor vs Jones would be so fucjing insane

Imagine Fedor Judo tossing Brock on his ass with ruthless gnp? Holy fuck

Rogers was a VERY talented foe when he fight Fedor undefeated 10-0 all KO punch it insane how he totally took roger soul with .... one punch

Back