I still feel sick to my stomach about the cormeir v stipe fight.

doubleg

I will reak
Banned
Reaction score
im salty yes because i woke up 5 am to see my fav fighter get wooped

however i felt daniel was left of the hook what he done.

jgbkhfg.jpg

like wtf
dc couldnt wrestle him, stipe had range. stipe was edging the fight before the eye pokes built up, and the range got shirter and shorter then bam
p.1531024488.jpeg

i feel theres unfinished business. ik jones do it a lot. but at least he trys to cover it. this guy straight from the go, eye poke.

honnestly am i being salty. i need help. because we all know stipe has a glass chin, but he has defended he very well against real good strikers e.g. overreem and francis. so it doesnt add up, i honestly believe the eye poking was intentional.
and im just fucking
NeighboringDeliciousCornsnake-mobile.jpg

lol Cormier took Stipes soul.

Its okay. Just replace your mattress and take the poster down

I think the better fighter won. Sorry for your loss

im salty yes because i woke up 5 am to see my fav fighter get wooped

however i felt daniel was left of the hook what he done.

jgbkhfg.jpg

like wtf
dc couldnt wrestle him, stipe had range. stipe was edging the fight before the eye pokes built up, and the range got shirter and shorter then bam
p.1531024488.jpeg

i feel theres unfinished business. ik jones do it a lot. but at least he trys to cover it. this guy straight from the go, eye poke.

honnestly am i being salty. i need help. because we all know stipe has a glass chin, but he has defended he very well against real good strikers e.g. overreem and francis. so it doesnt add up, i honestly believe the eye poking was intentional.
and im just fucking
NeighboringDeliciousCornsnake-mobile.jpg

Look at my join date bro. If it takes me telling you that your trippin, we have a problem. Let it go lol. He got caught on the chin by a punch he didnt see coming from a 250 Pound monster. Shit happens

People only consider eye pokes when it is being done by a fighter people dislike. DC is loved on sherdog so nobody gives a shit that he was finger banging Stipes skull right up until the knock out.

I am sure that it will be soundly justified and defended if DC never faces Stipe again even though he had the most defences. They will feed DC a few tailor made guys so DC can take that record as well.

Dana hates Stipe and he is not a big enough douchebag to have a large fanbase to make him a viable contender money wise. Sorry but the guy is pretty much screwed, he may as well run out his contract and go to Bellator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back