I still believe Platinum Mike Perry can beat RDA and send him back down to LW

#1StockTrader

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know Mike has them dynamites in them hands and all he needs to do is touch that chin and he will send RDA down to LW and contending for the WW belt. This should be Mike's main gold, teach any LW that they dont belong at WW, kind of like when Brandon was on that Legend ass whooping tour.

Last edited:
We all know Mike has them dynamites in them hands and all he needs to do is touch that chin and he will send RDA down to LW and contending for the WW belt. This should be Mike's main gold, teach any LW that they dont belong at WW.

4bUV7Ls.gif

No. Perry would get chewed up and spit out.

I'm not convinced Perry can beat anyone worth a damn.

His main goal should be to fight the smallest guys in the division?

<mma4>

Thats-A-Bold-Strategy-Meme.gif
His main goal should be to go to One FC and find a real camp. Bellator's WW roster is better than the UFC's, and the roster is smaller, so I doubt that he could even find a spot.

Perry will be dropping to LW after his next loss, and he'll still have a reach disadvantage

Santa and the tooth fairy ain't real either so stop believing.

What Mike needs to do is leave his woman at home or in her seat she got no business being in the coaching corner, does Mike coach her tennis playing events? And he needs a serious fight style change this plodding Frankenstein load & swing will keep him on the losing end with free moving fighters. Incorporate more low kicks to set-up punch combos currently his style is too beatable just don't stand in front of him keep moving, keep popping him because his head is in a straight line...

Yeah man, just like he touched Jouban, Ponzi and Griffin's chin and sent them all to sleep

Back