I Still Believe in Chael Sonnen (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still the fucking man. I have a much easier time supporting a guy who used PED's once than a guy who willingly made a mockery of a main event that people had paid money for. Silva was fucking shameful at UFC 112.

lol because he didn't want to go to the ground with maia? I love maia and he's my second favorite in the division but all he did that fight was fall into guard when silva wasn't trying the TD. That fight's shittiness is both of their faults equally. As they say, it takes two to tango.

And yeah, if you have an easier time supporting people that take roids than you do people who fight smart and competitively then go watch WWF

lol because he didn't want to go to the ground with maia? I love maia and he's my second favorite in the division but all he did that fight was fall into guard when silva wasn't trying the TD. That fight's shittiness is both of their faults equally. As they say, it takes two to tango.

And yeah, if you have an easier time supporting people that take roids than you do people who fight smart and competitively then go watch WWF

Stop being butthurt over the PED thing. You act as if he is the first guy to have ever cheated in sports. Anderson hit Okami with an illegal kick, technically cheating, OH NOEZ!!!!! Who gives a shit?

If Silva is that fucking good, he shouldve blitzed Maia on the feet. Marquardt took 21 seconds to do it.

Stop being butthurt over the PED thing. You act as if he is the first guy to have ever cheated in sports. Anderson hit Okami with an illegal kick, technically cheating, OH NOEZ!!!!! Who gives a shit?

If Silva is that fucking good, he shouldve blitzed Maia on the feet. Marquardt took 21 seconds to do it.

The only thing I'm butthurt about is you using the 112 main event to justify your sociopathic man love for a shitty lnp fighter that takes roids. Get a life.

So if you're not the first person that does it, cheating is OK?

If you can't see the difference between an illegal kick and taking PEDs, then you are just as stupid as you appear to be, which is saying quite a bit.

The only thing I'm butthurt about is you using the 112 main event to justify your sociopathic man love for a shitty lnp fighter that takes roids. Get a life.

We have sociopathic man love? Sociapaths are defined by their lack of empathy and their inability to maintain relationships amongst other things. We obviously care when bad things happen to Chael Sonnen, and we would have broken ties with him when he lost to Anderson Silva. Two things we obviously are not doing

Do you even know what it means? Or are you trying to speak the big boy words you learned when you were watching tv?

Why do Anderson nut huggers keep showing up here? Blows my mind.

So if you're not the first person that does it, cheating is OK?

If you can't see the difference between an illegal kick and taking PEDs, then you are just as stupid as you appear to be, which is saying quite a bit.

Logic is of no use in this thread.

We have sociopathic man love? Sociapaths are defined by their lack of empathy and their inability to maintain relationships amongst other things. We obviously care when bad things happen to Chael Sonnen, and we would have broken ties with him when he lost to Anderson Silva. Two things we obviously are not doing

Do you even know what it means? Or are you trying to speak the big boy words you learned when you were watching tv?

actually you're wrong. a sociopath by definition just means that you lack a sense of moral responsibility. Not that you inherently can't maintain relationships and can't empathize.

All beside the point because I don't actually consider chael supporters sociopaths. I only said it in reference to the guy I was actually talking to, who said he would rather support somebody who takes steroids than somebody who won't go to the ground with maia when maia flops into guard.

Although it looks like he logged off. Tell me are you, death, and this other guy just defending chael's sherdog honor in shifts? It's a lot for one person to do.

Why do Anderson nut huggers keep showing up here? Blows my mind.

I'm gonna post this again, for about the 20th time, because you Sonnen fans are dense.

I'm still awaiting the 5-6 nuthuggers who constantly argued with me for days in the first I believe in Chael Sonnen thread. I wanna throw down with em in here.

I bet I just fucking obliterated your mind!

I'm gonna post this again, for about the 20th time, because you Sonnen fans are dense.

Are you high? Nothing about your post makes any fucking sense... it makes as much sense as a thread about Joe Son beating Lesnar via ball shot makes sense.

Are you high? Nothing about your post makes any fucking sense... it makes as much sense as a thread about Joe Son beating Lesnar via ball shot makes sense.

I'm beginning to suspect Sonnen fans have spent a considerable amount of time deprived of oxygen most likely due to triangle choke.

He was answering the question that you posted:

I don't get how this:

i'm still awaiting the 5-6 nuthuggers who constantly argued with me for days in the first I believe in Chael Sonnen thread. I wanna throw down with em in here.

Answers my question.

Maybe it's me being stuck for 2 hours in "college report" mode and I am just fried from it or something but I am thoroughly confused right now.

I don't get how this:

Answers my question.

Maybe it's me being stuck for 2 hours in "college report" mode and I am just fried from it or something but I am thoroughly confused right now.

Ok... you asked why Anderson fans kept popping up in this thread and the dude quoted the TS's post where the TS basically invited Anderson fans to come into the thread because he wanted to argue with them.

So the answer to your question (why do Anderson fans keep coming into this thread) is the TS invited them.

Ok... you asked why Anderson fans kept popping up in this thread and the dude quoted the TS's post where the TS basically invited Anderson fans to come into the thread because he wanted to argue with them.

So the answer to your question (why do Anderson fans keep coming into this thread) is the TS invited them.

Time to go bash my head against the wall now for being a douche.

Still a Sonnen supporter though (simply because I hold a grudge against Anderson for beating up one of my favorites in Rich Franklin)

I'm beginning to suspect Sonnen fans have spent a considerable amount of time deprived of oxygen most likely due to triangle choke.

You're one of those posters that can't even be taken seriously when it's a thread about Sonnen, or Anderson Silva you're so damn biased.

Time to go bash my head against the wall now for being a douche.

Still a Sonnen supporter though (simply because I hold a grudge against Anderson for beating up one of my favorites in Rich Franklin)

to each his own

I love Rich too but I just couldn't hate Anderson for his domination... it made me respect the fuck out of him.

to each his own

I love Rich too but I just couldn't hate Anderson for his domination... it made me respect the fuck out of him.

Oh, I don't hate him.... I just don't really like him tho I respect his skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back